News Dana White says UFC 257 will likely take place on fight island once conor signs.

Hopefully! I read that doctors, nurses and first responders in general will get the vaccine first, then the inmuno compromised ( old and sick ) and last but not least us the young, stud sherbros. That’s why I think it will go down by mid/late 21.

Hopefully it will not be mandatory. Fuck that. I ain't taking shit until other people take it first and I know nothing bad happens to them. If they're good, then after like 12 months I'll take it too.

Hopefully it will not be mandatory. Fuck that. I ain't taking shit until other people take it first and I know nothing bad happens to them. If they're good, then after like 12 months I'll take it too.
Same here.

It's incredible Dana is 52 years old, he sounds like a 15 year old incel.

Imagine expecting Conor to travel to the other part of the world, quarantine for weeks, adjust to a different time zone then wake up 5AM local time to fight like he’s the typical bum UFC fighter

<36>

Imagine expecting Conor to travel to the other part of the world, quarantine for weeks, adjust to a different time zone then wake up 5AM local time to fight like he’s the typical bum UFC fighter

<36>
or...abu dhabi sheikhs pay extra coin to have it on prime time and supplement the loss of potential ppv revenue.

One could speculate.. I think you're right though. I think the ufc would really want conor on USA prime time.

He posted this four hours ago. I guess he's either signed or close to doing so

Usman vs. Masvidal Fight Island PPV - Over 1 million buys (USA Prime Time)
Khabib vs. Gaethje Fight Island PPV - 675,000 buys (Abu Dhabi Prime Time)

It should happen in the Dallas Cowboys’ stadium like Conor wanted it

Lmao of course there will be no fans. Don’t expect to see any change until fall 2021.

UAE sheikhs have received a covid vaccine and there was speculation for UFC 254 that crowds was set to happen but it wasn't approved in time to sell tickets.

Coach Javier as a video of him receiving the vaccine.

I wouldn't put it past UAE to not care about their populace once all the dignitaries have been vaccinated. UAE leader was vaccinated
754464bbcd069c12bc8d7c95b2a7b9c5

https://news.yahoo.com/dubai-ruler-joins-coronavirus-vaccine-115543746.html

I don’t see how they could make it mandatory. My guess is it will be similar to flu vaccine meaning they will try to push it on people at every opportunity but you don’t have to get it. I’m with you though, no way in hell I’m rushing out to get a vaccine that was rushed to market and most likely cut all sorts of corners. I’ll take my chances.

I don’t see how they could make it mandatory. My guess is it will be similar to flu vaccine meaning they will try to push it on people at every opportunity but you don’t have to get it. I’m with you though, no way in hell I’m rushing out to get a vaccine that was rushed to market and most likely cut all sorts of corners. I’ll take my chances.

A lot of jobs make this sort of thing mandatory "if you want to keep working here."

Russia ain't no Dubai, but at least they allow fans in their stadiums. What are you waiting for Dana?

Nearly 16,700 people watched a Champions League game last week between Zenit St. Petersburg and Brugge, the highest so far in the competition’s group stage, and 10,500 were at Krasnodar’s game against Chelsea on Wednesday.

“We will do everything possible so that sport is not left without spectators and so that this atmosphere doesn’t leave the stadiums and our lives,” Sports Minister Oleg Matytsin said in comments reported by the Tass state news agency.

A lot of jobs make this sort of thing mandatory "if you want to keep working here."
You are definitely right when it comes to some professions such as the medical field. I work for a large Fortune 500 company (not in the medical field) and I don’t think they will make it mandatory. One thing companies hate more then anything is negative pr and making people get basically an experimental vaccine against their will is going to create a firestorm in my opinion. I could be wrong though, we’ll see.

Will Conor actually sign?

TBH, I am perfectly fine with never seeing him fight again.

Im guessing they want a crowd, and are hoping that the vaccine progress (especially because UAE are vaccinating at present, for some people at least) means they can have a small live gate at least.

I'm sure it will be going out to vulnerable people, the elderly and front line workers first mate. I had COVID last month so I'm invincible for a few months at least, people like us will be way down the list which is absolutely fine with me.

Back