News Dana White says UFC 257 will likely take place on fight island once conor signs.

I don't know how true this is but I heard from the scientist they had on msnbc to talk about the vaccine was the vaccine had a 90% effective rate over 7 days and they have been patients that have had the vaccine that have caught it again. I don't know how accurate her assessments was, but we don't know the long term implications of the vaccine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-2-shots-2020-11

This link says something similar
That’s what they mean as 90% effective. 44k people in pool, half of which got placebo (salt water injection) and half given vaccine. 94 were infected at end. Of 94 turns out 86 got placebo while 8 got the vaccine. So vaccine over 90% effective (8 vaccine failures compared to 86 in placebo group)

No way to know how long it lasts of course. Only way you can know if it works for 3 years is if you wait the 3 years and test. Still 90% effective? 50%? Wore off completely? Without testing there’s no way to know. Downside of having to rush a vaccine.

That’s what they mean as 90% effective. 44k people in pool, half of which got placebo (salt water injection) and half given vaccine. 94 were infected at end. Of 94 turns out 86 got placebo while 8 got the vaccine. So vaccine over 90% effective (8 vaccine failures compared to 86 in placebo group)

No way to know how long it lasts of course. Only way you can know if it works for 3 years is if you wait the 3 years and test. Still 90% effective? 50%? Wore off completely? Without testing there’s no way to know. Downside of having to rush a vaccine.
Aint no way im touching that vaccine until its had a decade of testing.

Excellent.

Conor won't be raping any women there.

Since rape is not considered a crime there, or?

giphy.gif

"He hasn't received a contract and that's why he hasn't signed... it makes perfect sense you fuckin goof"

- Dana White 2020

Aint no way im touching that vaccine until its had a decade of testing.
You’re not alone. I forget the stat of how many polled said they wouldn’t take the vaccine now, but the number was huge.

Why not at the Mac Mansion

Back