• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana White says special announcement coming (discussion merged threads)

TUF has to change its format, even with the Chael/Jones, I was interested into it until the 4th episode or so, it got too boring and I've not bothered with it. This just seems that it'll get boring after the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Actually, what's the probability the girls who try out are actually good looking + naturally busty? This is one instance I'd prefer they selected TUF contestants who had some other appeal other than being good at mma. The guys would have to be good at mma, though and not drama queens who put mattresses in the pool.

The UFC will probably choose the hottest girls from all the ones who sent audition tapes.

TUF has to change its format, even with the Chael/Jones, I was interested into it until the 4th episode or so, it got too boring and I've not bothered with it. This just seems that it'll get boring after the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Yeah, me too. This idea may hold my attention better though. Ronda and Miesha did a great job building up their fight last time. And I think they legitimately hate each other.

So just before the event started on the prelims they said women and men TUF...

How stupid.

Just get rid of TUF, it sucks ass anyway.

First Jones vs Sonnen as coaches believing it will boost ratings and now this women and men in the same house.

Hope this shit backfires and ends tuf.

About time it ends.

Back