• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana White says special announcement coming (discussion merged threads)

This is a stupid comment.....

If you are a fan of MMA as a sport it won't matter who is fighting be it mn woman child alien etc etc etc hence why the basic logic that if someone states emphatically that women don't belong in MMA they aren't so much a fan as a sexist uneducated git spouting nonsensical garbage on a online forum to try and soothe their bruised male ego.

I love MMA I love training it and I love teaching it and I love watching regardless of the age gender or race who competes.

People seriously need to get a grip. Watch some of the female fights they are epic ( can't think of to many fights more blood thirsty and violent then the majority of cyborgs fights) for those retarded just bleed fans.

Swarthy out. :wink:

epic bro. just epic.

he is moving to Metro

For us who don't have FX let us know what it is.

Unless is Ronda coaching TUF.

lol what a joke

and how about the male and female winner get married at the end?

:rolleyes:

people still watch TUF?

This season has actually been awesome. Revitalized my interest after how awful some of the recent ones have been.

Can't say I have much interest in this new one though.

The announcement was Ronda coaching TUF vs. winner of Tate/other girl with 135'ers: male & female in same house.

fish taco tuf

wYKEBQA.gif

The announcement was Ronda coaching TUF vs. winner of Tate/other girl with 135'ers: male & female in same house.

Im predicting lots of sexual harassment and romance drama. Its gonna be a mess.

Im predicting lots of sexual harassment and romance drama. Its gonna be a mess.

Maybe there will be some "good" stuff worth showing on FX late night or on an uncensored DVD.

Past TUF seasons had some weight cutting related blurred nudity.

Back