• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White says Mike Perry can't auction off corner seats.

Shame Dana put the screws to this. Mike Perry probably could have really used the 100 bucks someone would have paid for the up close seat to watch him get his ears boxed off

Mike wants too make some cash on the side and Dana's like.

Have the shills come in to defend dana?

Don't even like Perry but this is some #1 bullshit.

Didn't know that Dana controls a fighter's corner decision now.

Come on man, platinum Mike is expecting a kid with the raw dog queen. He needs the money!

Also UFC sells crap like this for $15 a piece, but doesn't want a fighter to make some money creatively
thumb.aspx
They’ve been out of stock for years. I’ll pay $100 for one if you can find it. Wanna brand my Girlfriends ass with it.

I bet if the 5k went to directly to Dana and fucking Tom Brady there wouldn't be a problem
Dana dont give a shit about 5 k. Dana wipes his ass with 5 k

There's nothing to cliff. It's against the rules. That's it.
I feel like they had to make the rule now,because who ever tried to do this before???

MMA has its share of firsts hahaha

Tom-Erickson-choke.gif

I think Pride made Tom Erickson's rape choke illegal,when he almost killed Matt Skelton with it.

They made it a rule that you cant just throw a towel in if you are too injured to fight,in order to get paid,like Fujita did against Coleman.

they made soccer kicks illegal when babalu soccer kicked Brad Kohler into the shadow realm with it.

Back