Dana White: Romero will fight Whittaker next.

Winch will make it even bigger once Romero demolishes him "healthy"

Winch? You think Romero is going to show up so badly overweight that they have to literally winch him up on the scale? I guess it's possible.

Who needs to make weight when you win!

Round and round, round we go!

Dana White tying his shoes:

Tarna-clownshoes-56a6a4ee3df78cf7728f8da7.jpg

What a clusterfuck.

And doing his make up.

What would you fucking goofs prefer then?

lol... why even make weight for interim belts..

I definitely thought Jacare won his split decision loss to Yoel, so its a bummer he's getting cast aside again here.

I'd much rather see Whittaker fight someone new as opposed to an immediate rematch with Yoel.

You shouldn't lose to the champion, win one fight where you missed weight by several lbs, then rematch the champ.

This, Jacare should get the shot even if he's ranked slightly lower, at least it's a fresh matchup. The first Whittaker-Romero fight was boring, I don't care to watch that again. But Jacare is even less popular than Romero so he gets shafted and so do MMA fans.

It makes sense. Yoel is the clear Number 1 contender. Plus, he and Robert both need time to heal. So, they are on the same schedule.

According to the UFC, Yoel is the most successful MW since 2013. So, all the people who like to yell "meritocracy and deserve" should have no problems with this match-up. Unless there is an Elephant in The Room issue of course.

Plus, Yoel just annihilated Luke Rockhold, who was getting ready for a title fight.

I want to see Gastelum get a crack at Romero or Whitaker. I feel like he'd take out Weidman in a rematch too.

Luke's next fight should be a Vitor rematch. I think Vitor still has enough left in his tank for one more explosive assault, and Luke's chin will shatter like glass when he touches it.

Makes sense. He just doesn't get the extra interim champion pay. Shouldn't be punished further for failing to perform their retarded weight cutting ritual on short-ish notice.

Back