Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

I LOVE how hoes on sherdog have something against the WWE and having their fanbases cross over when Unironically MMA fans have the same standards of fandom as WWE They fall for the "heel and face" tactics even in MMA. Even WWE fans are self aware enough to know that Heels and faces are just an act. MMA fans more than any other fandom of any sport, take into account the athletes life decisions, Public persona, and of course my favourite "Likability" when gauging which fighters they cheer for, Or against.

Vast Majority of MMA fans/sherdoggers are no different than some WWE watching Mark.
Good point. And everyone's favorite promotion (including me), PRIDE, was loaded with professional wrestlers. Sakuraba was a professional wrestler.

Please let fighters have special entrances again, I swear the entrances are the most boring part of the UFC.
Why have a guy walk down and not make it more exciting. Just weird, especially given how Dana says its about making MMA look professional, while his side project is Powerslap is hysterical.

Why would it?
Kurt Angle didnt denigrate olympic level wrestling by doing pro wrestling. Quite the opposite.
Because the UFC is continually degrading its integrity as a sport. Not sure how anyone could expect it to suddenly reverse course now.

I LOVE how hoes on sherdog have something against the WWE and having their fanbases cross over when Unironically MMA fans have the same standards of fandom as WWE They fall for the "heel and face" tactics even in MMA. Even WWE fans are self aware enough to know that Heels and faces are just an act. MMA fans more than any other fandom of any sport, take into account the athletes life decisions, Public persona, and of course my favourite "Likability" when gauging which fighters they cheer for, Or against.

Vast Majority of MMA fans/sherdoggers are no different than some WWE watching Mark.
Bunch of Moe's too

So true.

Ready?

Having Dana white has been told by his bosses to work with wwe would have been more accurate

mma needs more pro wrestling flair. it's far too sterile and homogenized now. the pro wrestling influence on events is what everyone loved about pride whether they realize it or not. the walkouts, the characters, the pageantry, the fighter introductions, the music. everything we love about pride came from pro wrestling.

i just think the wwe is quite stale and boring now (outside of NXT) which is what i don't like about this. an NJPW crossover, i would love. plus those guys can actually fight.

Back