Media Dana White Protecting McGregor from Jorge Masvidal #Animation

What facts? You're literally complaining about a joke. What's next, are you going to start crying about Ben Askren being a ghost in the video too?
That Dana isnt protecting him? its not rocket surgery you cretin

I cant deny that, I live a bit further north. My buddy is also from Old Town and I've been there a few times, he always says how happy he is that he left.
Im currently renovating my house to sell. Im fucking outa here as soon as im done. The bay area is just getting shitty. It was cool 10 years ago but the cost of living plus the dumb fucks around here is enough to make me bail.

Im currently renovating my house to sell. Im fucking outa here as soon as im done. The bay area is just getting shitty. It was cool 10 years ago but the cost of living plus the dumb fucks around here is enough to make me bail.
Good on you man, from what I understand it's easy to get trapped in that area, much like it is up here. Just the same folks doing the same shit and never really growing up.

Good on you man, from what I understand it's easy to get trapped in that area, much like it is up here. Just the same folks doing the same shit and never really growing up.
I moved here from NY about 15 years ago.

Yea it aint easy to get out lol. Constant cycle of trying to make ends meet for years until I purchased my 1st house. Sold that shit for a profit and did the same with 2 more in the area.

Now this will be the last house and im outa here with a nice stipend of cash to move somewhere mid west and live a peaceful life.

My wife is from vallejo born and raised. She is what held us back from moving years ago. But now she is also sick of being here. So finally it is time!

More like Dave Grohl is still butthurt over Buzz ghosting Nirvanna all those years ago.
Lol I believe you got that backwards broham. There's a whole youtube video of King Buzzo bitching to his audience for a solid 5 minutes about how Dave thinks he's too big to return his calls now. If you search I'd say you could find it. And please, my brother, don't act like Nirvana didn't take the Melvin's' sound to the next level. They did. And that's why they're internationally loved and no one under 30 has heard of the Melvins Hahahaha

Lol I believe you got that backwards broham. There's a whole youtube video of King Buzzo bitching to his audience for a solid 5 minutes about how Dave thinks he's too big to return his calls now. If you search I'd say you could find it. And please, my brother, don't act like Nirvana didn't take the Melvin's' sound to the next level. They did. And that's why they're internationally loved and no one under 30 has heard of the Melvins Hahahaha
Who the fuck are the melvins???

Im 41 btw.

Who the fuck are the melvins???

Im 41 btw.
An almost cool band that almost made it, who along with the Pixies and others inspired Kurt Cobain to rock the way in which he did. Which was mightily! And Verily!

He's not going to go up to 170 again. For the Diaz fight he cut no weight. He weighed something like 167. Diaz was 190 fight night. Khabib probably also outweighed Conner by about 12 pounds fight night. Conner should fight Max at 145, get that belt back and then build up the hype for him to fight for the 155 title again.

It kind of went both ways. Kurt reached out to Buzz to collab because he was a big Melvins fan, but Buzz didn't want to over Kurt's drug issues. I've seen that video, I thought it was pretty lame of Buzz to be honest. You can tell the crowd didn't really give a shit either. I like both Nirvanna and Melvins, whatever beef Dave and Buzz have or had doesn't bother me. As for taking the Melvins sound, I disagree, but yes they are and always will be more popular. A lot of that had to do with being at the right place in the right era. You also have to take into consideration that the Melvs had been around longer, I think 5 years longer. And actually I am under 30 and know very well who Melvins are, obviously.

It kind of went both ways. Kurt reached out to Buzz to collab because he was a big Melvins fan, but Buzz didn't want to over Kurt's drug issues. I've seen that video, I thought it was pretty lame of Buzz to be honest. You can tell the crowd didn't really give a shit either. I like both Nirvanna and Melvins, whatever beef Dave and Buzz have or had doesn't bother me. As for taking the Melvins sound, I disagree, but yes they are and always will be more popular. A lot of that had to do with being at the right place in the right era. You also have to take into consideration that the Melvs had been around longer, I think 5 years longer. And actually I am under 30 and know very well who Melvins are, obviously.
Right on. I ain't an old man either. And I was half-trolling. Can't totally hate a band that names one of their albums "Stoner Witch" hehe Have a good one man ;)

i'm gonna go see them in November with Redd Kross

Jorge cant make 155 anymore, he said that himself. He's now a 170 fighter. If Jorge wants the fight then have it at 155, he obviously wants it at 170.
Now hurry up and make your poll
He said he could make it if the price is right, stop making your own narrative to defend the man you lust for. You are just a garbage poster, maybe the worst of the current lot.

He said he could make it if the price is right, stop making your own narrative to defend the man you lust for. You are just a garbage poster, maybe the worst of the current lot.
He said he couldnt make 155 anymore during fight week, stop making shit up to fit your own narrative. You are just a garbage poster, the worst one I have ever seen here. Go back to making threads on why you hate Conor
<3>

Dana knows that the Masvidal hype is exactly that, hype. He'll fizzle out. He wants to give Conor a tougher opponent so he can actually prove himself to being in the belt discussion again.

I'm 29 and have heard of the Melvins, and I've listened to them since I was 27. Fix ya post, mi amigo!

Damn. Look at the butthurt Conor nuthugger. I bet he logged on to youtube just to "dislike" that video.

He's not going to go up to 170 again. For the Diaz fight he cut no weight. He weighed something like 167. Diaz was 190 fight night. Khabib probably also outweighed Conner by about 12 pounds fight night. Conner should fight Max at 145, get that belt back and then build up the hype for him to fight for the 155 title again.
You sure diaz was 190?
Heard he was 3 times conors size.
167x3= 501!

Back