Media Dana White Protecting McGregor from Jorge Masvidal #Animation

I didnt say he was, I said the creator is a Khabib dickrider aka does anything to throw shade at Conor lol
You dont have to be a khabib fan to hate conor.

Conor has done a good job of being hated. Thats not a khabib fan built thing.

The guy who makes these has the sense of humor of a 5 year old.
Better than having the musical tastes of a 5 year old. The Melvins? LOL Buzz is still butthurt Dave Grohl won't return his calls. Grow up and listen to something that actually rocks if you're trying to rock

The guy who makes these has the sense of humor of a 5 year old.
Thats true. But many in the 707 are full grown adult 5 yo. I live in suisun. Right by fairfield. A bunch of grown ass children.

He had a career at 155..... this narrative is one of the dumbest things I have heard.
Jorge said he isnt fighting at 155 anymore, and Conor fought most of his career at 145....this narrative is one of the dumbest things I have heard

It's embarrassing that Masvidal even called him out. A big tell that he isn't confident in his ability to actually reach the top of 170. He should have just rallied for the title shot.

So Dana denying a WW to fight a LW is now protecting someone? lol nice one, genius

Why are you getting butthurt over a comedy animation? Do you know what a joke is? No one said to take it seriously. Lol, you must be fun at parties.

Jorge said he isnt fighting at 155 anymore, and Conor fought most of his career at 145....this narrative is one of the dumbest things I have heard
Conor cant make 145 anymore. We all know that. Hes now a 155 fighter.... kinda of. Hes barley even a fighter anymore.

Jorge could make 155 again. And if given the opportunity he easily would.

Conor cant make 145 anymore. We all know that. Hes now a 155 fighter.... kinda of. Hes barley even a fighter anymore.

Jorge could make 155 again. And if given the opportunity he easily would.
Jorge cant make 155 anymore, he said that himself. He's now a 170 fighter. If Jorge wants the fight then have it at 155, he obviously wants it at 170.
Now hurry up and make your poll

Why are you getting butthurt over a comedy animation? Do you know what a joke is? No one said to take it seriously. Lol, you must be fun at parties.
awww cant argue with facts so just randomly starts spewing shit
{<jordan}

Jorge cant make 155 anymore, he said that himself. He's now a 170 fighter. If Jorge wants the fight then have it at 155, he obviously wants it at 170.
Now hurry up and make your poll
Im not making a poll. I will wait for ab to get it rolling.

Better than having the musical tastes of a 5 year old. The Melvins? LOL Buzz is still butthurt Dave Grohl won't return his calls. Grow up and listen to something that actually rocks if you're trying to rock
More like Dave Grohl is still butthurt over Buzz ghosting Nirvanna all those years ago.

awww cant argue with facts so just randomly starts spewing shit
{<jordan}

What facts? You're literally complaining about a joke. What's next, are you going to start crying about Ben Askren being a ghost in the video too?

Thats true. But many in the 707 are full grown adult 5 yo. I live in suisun. Right by fairfield. A bunch of grown ass children.
I cant deny that, I live a bit further north. My buddy is also from Old Town and I've been there a few times, he always says how happy he is that he left.

Back