• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White praises Nate Diaz’s performance against Jake Paul

Legit the mofo pushing a 20k isolation tank to his followers was insane. He is literally brainded.

Praises Nate for losing to a Youtuber while shitting on his top 10 fighters.

Tommy Fury beat him, so I think it's fair to say Jake isn't a good boxer lol.

I agree with you though sir.
Good in terms of like the entire human race, probably better than the average person with the same amount of experience and is decently athletic. If he fought any top boxer in his weight class he'd get starched but if he fought one of the cans Fury beat he'd do just fine.

Nate is so overhyped. His boxing looked terrible. Low output no damage at all. Says he's made people say he's all chin and toughness when people should look at his skills. Getting dropped by Disney man and then thinks his fake gullitine and pointing bullshit is cool. Losses arent losses.Then the MMA fans eat the shit up. Truly hate to say it but Connor was right about the fight.

Diaz does not fight at 155. At one time, he fought at 155. When was the last time he made that weight?

That’s where most of the fights in his career took place, and where he had the most success. The few times he went up to welterweight, he was mostly dominated by bigger guys. If Jake and Nate are the same size, then Jake should be able to make 155lb.

He lies about a lot, but I think this one is true. Nate Diaz fights at 155lb. Jake Paul would have to remove a limb to make that weight, not to mention the fact that this is boxing and not Nate's original sport of MMA. That said, there were moments in the fight where if Paul were smarter/more experienced as a boxer, he could have easily stopped Nate.
I agree

But if we're playing the what if game, I also thought if it was an old school Jack Johnson era fight that had no round limit, Nate would be the last one standing

The best fighters in the world are just "kids" making Dana the adult in the room, probably.
It's probably because Dana has known Nate since he was a teenager. Hell, Nick was only 20 when he got to the UFC, and Nate was still just Nick's little brother at that point.

It's probably because Dana has known Nate since he was a teenager. Hell, Nick was only 20 when he got to the UFC, and Nate was still just Nick's little brother at that point.
Nate is still Nick's little brother at this point.

He's not a kid
He's 38
He looked terrible
Only 1 weight class above in MMA 170 to 185
Only 1 weight class above in boxing 170 means 175 and above is 200. 2 instead of 4 if you count 168
Did not make the best out of it
Dana probably ain't happy either.

So a basic 2 lies per sentence from Dana

I assume he's referring to Nate as a 155 Competitor (ie. Super welter). It's been several years now, but he did spend the majority of his career there.

He likely said this because he feels he can sale a Conor vs Diaz fight.

The fact that you quoted Taylor Swift says more about you than me sir.
Yeah, it means I got a firm grasp on the here and now. You're posting about yester-year crying because Father Time pulled the plug on your heros. Don't be mad about being stuck in the past, you drove yourself off that cliff.

Yeah, it means I got a firm grasp on the here and now. You're posting about yester-year crying because Father Time pulled the plug on your heros. Don't be mad about being stuck in the past, you drove yourself off that cliff.

If quoting Taylor Swift is having "firm grasp" on the here and now....then I'll stay in the past where I don't ever have to hear that dumb broad...or you.

Not sure what is so bad about Taylor Swift. If you read about her shows they are 2-3x as long as most shows and she gave out 55 million dollars worth of bonuses to her crew including 100k bonuses to the truck drivers. If you don't like her music then that is fine, but she at least seems to do some good with her $$.

Dana likes Nate and is spinning it positively …..still not good enough lol

That’s where most of the fights in his career took place, and where he had the most success. The few times he went up to welterweight, he was mostly dominated by bigger guys. If Jake and Nate are the same size, then Jake should be able to make 155lb.

We're in the now, not in the past back when some of his other fights took place. It's been about 8 years since Diaz made 155lbs. Jake Paul could probably make 155 in 2015 also.

We're in the now, not in the past back when some of his other fights took place. It's been about 8 years since Diaz made 155lbs. Jake Paul could probably make 155 in 2015 also.

Key word here is probably. Jake is a hypothetical whereas we’ve seen Nate actually make 155. Age also plays a role in your ability to cut weight. So as a person close to 40, Nate *potentially* not being able to make 155 now would be for different reasons than Jake who is 26 not being able to due to sheer size. Another thing - in 2015, Jake was like 16 years old. Nate made 155 in 2016 when he was in his 30s as an adult. I’d also encourage you to search up images of the actual fight. Hard for me to imagine a person viewing even a photo, and not seeing the huge size discrepancy. Jake looked an entire couple of weight classes bigger. And lastly, I’m a bit curious as to why you haven’t stated exactly where you stand. Are you really saying they’re the same size or…?

Not really. Nate has been a bigger name than Nick for several years now, so Nate would probably be the point of reference for Nick by now.
Oh yeah, nostradumbass? Nick has been older than Nate his whole life!

Back