Media Dana White owes AJ McKee LUNCH

giphy.gif

Dana isn't spending his hooker money on paying up for betting against a 13 year old achieving his goals.

Lmao. Facts.

When is AJ's contract up in Bellator?

I don't think it really matters to be honest. Bellator has a matching clause in their contracts just like the UFC does. They would have to be on some hardcore drugs to even think about letting that kid slip away. He might end up being the first breakout non-UFC star since...Kimbo Slice?

I don't think it really matters to be honest. Bellator has a matching clause in their contracts just like the UFC does. They would have to be on some hardcore drugs to even think about letting that kid slip away. He might end up being the first breakout non-UFC star since...Kimbo Slice?
rip kevin ferguson

Who was that dude that kept saying remember yadda yadda yadda not UFC fighter remember yadda yadda before they came to the UFC.... lots of love for AJ McKee who is not a UFC fighter but obviously top-tier talent. Obviously the UFC doesn't have ALL the best fighters but they do have the majority of the best fighters. Would be a shame not to see AJ fight in the UFC, he has the IT factor and also the talent to back it up. Very impressive performance tonight.

When is AJ's contract up in Bellator?

Like most major orgs, fighters who are Champs have automatic extensions as long as their Champ. He would need to lose the belt first.

Notice Chandler finally came to the UFC after he lost his LW belt

What’s AJ’s contract look like? Anyone know? Could only hope he vacants and goes to UFC, wishful thinking I’m sure

Like most major orgs, fighters who are Champs have automatic extensions as long as their Champ. He would need to lose the belt first.

Notice Chandler finally came to the UFC after he lost his LW belt
If McKee goes up and takes Pitbull's 155 pound belt seeing Pitbull in the UFC would still be good. No champ clause then.

Dana should just uber eats him like a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Dana wouldn't even pay up his million dollar bet on Ben Askren LOL, and he made that bet on TV in front of hundreds of thousands.

Nah, Mcdonalds is cheaper. Denny is liek 13 bucks for a Grill cheese. No way dana paying for that when he can pay 7 dollars for a 20 piece and large fry

When I get drunk, I'm not hating on that 20 piece. I'm not gonna lie.

I bet Dana is willing to pay up lol

I really hope McKee goes to the UFC in the next couple of years while he is still young
Yeah, I don't see much of anything for him in Bellator. Pitbull is 34, which is getting pretty old for a FW/LW. I guess they can rematch, but then what if McKee wins decisively again?

When I get drunk, I'm not hating on that 20 piece. I'm not gonna lie.
lol Yeah, me neither

I can't stand mcdonalds. Only for the reason that when I finish eating it, 30mins it passes through my system, I take a shit and I'm hungry again soon after.

Lol Dana probably had nightmares seeing Bellator gave him a $1m tn. Broke ass U Fight Cheap can’t afford McKee

Back