Dana White on Sonnen

It seems like most of you get it: It was a fucking joke! Not to be taken seriously.

And even if, so what? Did he beat the shit out of Rihanna? No doubt. So he narrated something that did factually happen, so what?

Dude, Dana is just doing that for Fox Sports 1.

Chael is one of the biggest sellers, and headliner for their first show on FX1 for a reason.

I bet behind closed doors he's saying "Chael, you're making headlines, keep it up!"

he shouldn't crack jokes on that shit. I just dont know if Dana is the guy to call him out on it.

It was an attack on both of them, calling Brown a wimp, and saying Rihanna is rich and famous because she was punched in the face by a wimp.

When let's be honest. Rihanna's fame prior to the incident with Chris Brown >>>>> Sonnen's fame anytime in his life.

There was no "attack" on Rihanna. You can take it literally as her making money off the sympathy from Brown attacking her and/or an allusion to her lacking talent. The first part is factually true and the second part is fair game as we are supposed to judge singers on their talent.

Religions are in no way void of critisism and ridicule. There's absolutely nothing wrong or illegal in it. In my personal opinion, they should be ridiculed everywhere, all the time, until they just go away. Internet will eventually achieve that, this is where religions come to die.

Family guy has made light of domestic abuse before, there's few episodes where Peter and Lois punch eachother etc. She beats the crap out of him a few times. That should have been your example, your comparison. Not some stupid "boohoo people are trashing my blind faith in imaginary friends" crap.

Wow, you lack reading comprehension. In your blind obsession to bash religion, you blanked out and missed what he said after mentioning Family Guy. You look like a moron for lacking reading comprehension and completely missed his point.

I've never seen anybody in the history of America get so rich and so famous off of having complete wimps throwing punch at their faces.

he was making fun of rihanna:icon_lol:

Maybe....doesnt change the fact that he made fun of Rihanna for being punched by a guy. No matter how you people claim it was Chris he was mocking, it was a women getting beat up he made fun of......not cool. Domestic violence is some serious shit

He wasn't making fun of Rihanna for getting punched by a guy. He mocked the abuser (Rihanna also beat him, by the way) for being a wimp and stupid because the beating backfired and benefited, in the long run, the person he tried to hurt.

I thought the joke was perfect for the moment.

He found a way to shit on CB for being a bastard, and at the same time point out the illusion Rhianna has created of being talented.

The joke implied that Mayweather's opponents aren't that good, that Chris Brown is a wimp for beating up a woman, and that Rhianna isn't that great of a singer.

Which part is the low blow?

What the two guys above said. There are some Mitrione-level tards in the media and on Sherdog. Damn, Chael's joke wasn't that complicated. I am mystified by the bizarre interpretations of the Chael-bashers. Some people are so concerned over an issue that they fight imaginary dragons to fulfill their desire to be a crusader activist.

What the fuck was NOT funny about that joke? Even Sonnen's staunch haters can agree that it was funny.

Was not Dana White at the Mayweather/Canelo weight In?
After all the crap he ask talked about boxing :icon_neut

Can you imagine TNT asking charles barkley to knock it off. Most sport shows are boring. It's guys like chael and Charles that make it fun

More Rihanna jokes because she is a joke the way she is force fed down the throats of todays youth.

This is just Dana saying what he had to say. I have no doubt he would've laughed if he was watching it live. It was funny. Everyone is way too sensitive.

any domestic violence jokes directed towards her phase me none. she went back with him, so shedeserves what she gets

Back