Dana White on Sonnen

Only if by "its not going to be good" he means "its going to be awesome, and we will give him a ton of money"

Dana needs to take a chill pill.

Sonnen is awesome. His ability to be an anylist as well as able to come off with some humor is the reason he has twice the value.

No, Sonnen does not need to "Knock that shit off" on the contrary I would love to hear more.

i play this game at night, where i get a bottle of vodka and listen to dana white interviews. everytime he swears i take a shot. im usually out of vodka and puking before the interview is half way over.

The higher ups knew exactly what they were signing up for by giving Chael that job. Chael shouldn't have to knock any of ""that shit" out. That's just Chael and all of us including Dana White knows that.

Meh why is the world so touchy nowadays

Anybody who thought that joke was funny, IS A FUCKING MORON!!
(Read in Dana's voice for full effect)

Let's have a vote on who should be UFC President, Chael or Dana?

I vote Chael.

Go away Dana.

The blatant fucking hypocrisy in everything Dana said is so appalling to the point of being comedic.

I don't even know what to say beyond that, except War Sonnen.

Dana's right but a bunch of idiots on Sherdog seem to know more than he does. You can't be a representative of a company like the UFC and make light of domestic abuse. The UFC is trying to establish itself in the mainstream and they don't need negative press surrounding them or their athletes in regards to misogyny.

Dana has to say stuff like that in his position, I bet he laughed his ass of about the joke.

This. Dana should not pretend that he will do anything about it. Too much$$$ to be made on Chaels mouth to keep it shut.

Its not gonna be Dana.....I suppose you think Dana runs Fox now?

Dana going all PC here. Gross.

Back