Dana White on Hannity. I timestamped Hannity showing off his punching technique...

Cenk doesn't even train UFC, bro. Hannity via whatever he wants.

Then how about an eating contest? Cenk has to eat pulled pork sandwiches, Hannity has to eat dijon mustard hamburgers.

Then how about an eating contest? Cenk has to eat pulled pork sandwiches, Hannity has to eat dijon mustard hamburgers.

Hannity also has trained with Joey Chestnut.

Don't mess with the Hannity on any level.

Wtf. I've only trained boxing, so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that that is some weird sort of training punch from another discipline.

It's like he's throwing a baseball. All shoulder and arm. And he's landing with the knuckles of his fingers.

{<diva}

<6>
Hannity always talks about training, and that's the clip he chose to show?

Makes Hannity look like an even bigger pussy

Steroid Cuomo would KILL Hannity with every ease.
As fast as he killed the elderly in nursing homes?

Or maybe you were talking about Fredo, both of the silver spoon kids juice...

It looks like an open handed slap. If so, it's very common in Krav Maga and similar systems like Kali. Theory is that you use the same movement both armed and unarmed. I don't know if I buy into it given the proven effectiveness of punching with the knuckles but whatever.

That punch could seriously hurt someone because nobody would ever expect that kind of punch coming from a man. Hannity's opponent would never see it coming.

That punch could seriously hurt someone because nobody would ever expect that kind of punch coming from a man. Hannity's opponent would never see it coming.
Kinda like Andersons reverse upside down elbow

Better striker than most opponents RR faced.

LOL @ you taking this seriously.

Now get off the computer and go lose some weight.

LOL at you thinking I am taking this seriously. What I said is true though, Hannity punches like a retard. I am sure you would copy his style though.

I never understood how people just can't punch. It's not like it's an exceptionally intricate motion that's difficult to imitate. Sure, you're not going to turn into Mike Tyson overnight, but at the very least you ought to be able to throw a decent-looking punch after a bit of training.

Guy should just get off the boxing gym and go play on a baseball field with those swings. I'm sure he'd throw a hell of a fast-ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back