Dana White on Hannity. I timestamped Hannity showing off his punching technique...

hannity could be mw champ with 6 months of tdd training

We might have found an opponent for CM Punk to fight.

I never understood how people just can't punch. It's not like it's an exceptionally intricate motion that's difficult to imitate. Sure, you're not going to turn into Mike Tyson overnight, but at the very least you ought to be able to throw a decent-looking punch after a bit of training.

Guy should just get off the boxing gym and go play on a baseball field with those swings. I'm sure he'd throw a hell of a fast-ball.

I know what you mean, as even SUPER uncoordinated people can be taught to AT LEAST execute proper technique.

But some people are just...a lost cause.

Like Ronda.

I wonder who that coach is. Selling bs of course.

That is one of the worst punching techniques I have ever seen in my entire life.

Makes Hannity look like an even bigger pussy
He does situational training. He probably would be better off learning how to turtle up and beg for mercy.

Dude is a fucking monster, that punch would have knocked out a full grown elephant. Now I know why the guy has held his job for so long, nobody would ever have to balls to fire such a terrifying man.

I never understood how people just can't punch. It's not like it's an exceptionally intricate motion that's difficult to imitate. Sure, you're not going to turn into Mike Tyson overnight, but at the very least you ought to be able to throw a decent-looking punch after a bit of training.

Guy should just get off the boxing gym and go play on a baseball field with those swings. I'm sure he'd throw a hell of a fast-ball.
The man with zero athletic talent or instincts is also a guy that pretends to be a tough guy on TV. I bet he has a diaper fetish.

Hannity should be doing more to get trump reelected instead of training UFC.
<TheDonald>

I just hope his grappling skills are far far better than his stand up.

I once ate some sweet potatoes for lunch that my hosts already thought didn't turn out well. I figured they'd be fine. The texture got to me; I did my best to hide my reaction, but my friend's wife definitely saw me. I imagine that I'd make the same face if somebody like Hannity gave me that spiel, so props to Dana for not even batting an eyelash.

I wonder who that coach is. Selling bs of course.

You think that's bs? You just don't know how to appreciate what you're watching.

Hodvocs.gif

He permeates more alphocity than Cindy Dandois with these lethal techniques. I bet any woman in the vicinity came. Or laughed hysterically. One of those.

Back