Dana White looking for a fight

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
When do new episodes come out and how long is this show supposed to go on for? Probably the most entertaining show the UFC has put out in a long time, way better than TUF at this point.

With that said, the show should be called Matt Serra looking for a fight because that dude tries to throw it down with everyone ala Russell Crowe on South Park.

I'm not sure about when episodes come out but I completely agree that it's surprisingly enjoyable. Dana actually comes off as a nice guy and Serra is hilarious.

I'm not sure about when episodes come out but I completely agree that it's surprisingly enjoyable. Dana actually comes off as a nice guy and Serra is hilarious.

Yeah, when Dana's mind is off money he comes off as a cool guy. It's when someone is even a quasi threat to his $ that he shows his true colors.

Good show and i never knew Matt was that funny.

Matt Serra is too funny man. I've been surfing my whole life and I couldn't stop laughing at Serra in that wet suit. Show is pretty awesome

I believe its one episode every month for the rest of the year.

I think anything is better than tuf right now.

Probably the most entertaining show the UFC has put out in a long time, way better than TUF at this point.
TUF started going downhill around the same time the H bomb landed on Bisping.

Once a month, wish it was more, it's a really good show and shows some pretty sweet fights. Dana actually comes off as likeable and the chemistry between Nick and Matt is great.

Damn. I thought we were going to get to see someone kick Dana's ass.

Great show with a cast that plays well. I urge people to look up Matt Serra videos on YouTube because he's a funny fuck. He did a UFC show for a few episodes where he would travel to other fighter gyms and hang with them. Him shutting himself in Forrest Griffins house was funny. He also had a crew tape him before some of his fights and that shit was funny.

They should be given Russian flags and marched through the streets of Keiv

I just watched this on hulu. Pretty entertaining. Who is Nick the Tooth? Something about it seems rather gay.

Dana is surprisingly a decent guy when he isn't being a cunt.

I just watched this on hulu. Pretty entertaining. Who is Nick the Tooth? Something about it seems rather gay.
He's an MMA writer (forget for who) and an old buddy of Dana's. I'm not sure much more than that.

I really believe it's the media interaction. He plays to the cameras and has a lot of sycophants feeding his ego. Or at least appraising him because it makes their job easier. But it brings out the worst in him imo. I bet in private he's pretty decent.

Dana is the type that is great when you are part of his crew, but start disagreeing and separating and it is over!
He is very all or nothing.

Back