Dana White - "Ken Shamrock owes me $175k!"

So, Ken leaves the UFC - Dana talks shit about him. Randy retires and signs a contract with Viacom - Dana talks shit about him. Tito retires and becomes a "manager" - Dana talks shit about him. Those fighters where Dana's cash cows, they made him a millionaire.
He's cool with Hughes and Chuck, because they still are his employees. I wonder how he'll talk about GSP, JJ and Anderson once they retire/leave the UFC and sign contracts with other companies.

Very interested inside his beefy with ken. im guess because it because he's is on spike telvised flight master mma baletor with dan white's unfriendly former familiar, father couture. dan is probably upset repairing old friendships impossible

:eek:

Ken would smash Dana's face in. His macho like wanna be Vince McMahon attitude is really annoying. If anything, Dana owes Ken money.

Kens an idiot for filing that lawsuit, I have no sympathy for him. But jesus, is Dana a douche or what making stupid videos like this, "Im coming for you", always talking tough. Im just counting the days till Dana has a massive breakdown, like the one Rampage had but 10x worse

Dana always seem to jump at the chance to put down a shamrock.

It's all Ken's own fault. Dana wouldn't have done anything if Ken would have laid low, but he can't stop with throwing shit at the UFC.
So, he owns them the money from his own lawsuit, he should pay his dept!

LMFAO I feel sorry for Ken due to his situation, but I find it hilarious how Dana has zero sympathy. He knows Ken can't afford it and Zuffa doesn't need it, but he's so disgusted with Ken that it oozes through his pores on the closeup. Dana can be unintentionally hilarious at times, and he's the voice of reason every now and then.

[YT]YXBfKbr7ug0[/YT]

:HT Fighthubtv

Shit just got real!

beyond sick of dana white, without ken shamrock there wouldn't be a ufc anymore. it was his fight with tito that finally made the ufc a profit.

i don't mind him going after the legal fees, but have some class.

I dream of the day when Dana White needs to fight in a cage for money....

Kens an idiot for filing that lawsuit, I have no sympathy for him. But jesus, is Dana a douche or what making stupid videos like this, "Im coming for you", always talking tough. Im just counting the days till Dana has a massive breakdown, like the one Rampage had but 10x worse

i don't know anything about that lawsuit, but going after the ufc with all of its money to outgun you is a bad idea. right or wrong, how can you expect to win that one?

Back