Dana White - "Ken Shamrock owes me $175k!"

It's like Rocky 5 all over again.

"Touch me and I'll sue"

Rocky... BAM

"Go ahead and sue, I ain't got nothin"

Can't get back anything if you don't have anything.

To my knowledge Ken Shamrock doesn't have a ton of money

Both of his lions den locations (Arizona and Reno) are no longer in business. I asked 04jamell/Idonotblieveit (both are the same user who are obsessed with ken) where exactly his current gym is and I never got an answer.

I researched on the internet/contacted a former lions den fighter and to this date I have never gotten an answer as to what gym ken owns/works at ? (he has disappeared from the mma scene completely).

All of kens former fighters (that he coached in Reno) havn't fought professionally since 2010

Yeah, like JKS said, make Ken Shamrock fight Royce Gracie. Or just fight to pay it off. At HW Ken could fight?
Shamrock vs Barry
Shamrock vs Hunt
Shamrock vs Gonzaga
Shamrock vs Nelson

You'd have to have a pretty thick skull to try to call out Dana when you owe him currency.

Yeah, like JKS said, make Ken Shamrock fight Royce Gracie. Or just fight to pay it off. At HW Ken could fight?
Shamrock vs Barry
Shamrock vs Hunt
Shamrock vs Gonzaga
Shamrock vs Nelson
not sure if serious?
his last fight was garbage,i think it was against rizzo.it was pathetic.
he would find a way to embarrass himself and the ufc.
he fucked up james irvins fight.
i also read a few years ago that he hates the wwe,he said he made no money from them.

Shamrock vs Barry
Shamrock vs Hunt
Shamrock vs Gonzaga
Shamrock vs Nelson

I don't want to see Ken hurt. Dude lost to a no-name fighter a few years back. I recall, it was 1 of the saddest things I saw in the sport.

I was under the impression that Ken lost most of his fortune through divorce.

Well... Shamrock brought it on himself. Most people, when they owe someone just a fraction of the kind of money that Shamrock owes Dana/UFC/Zuffa, keep their mouths shut and out of sight. But no, not Shamrock. He needs to aggravate his creditor.

Yeah, I`d say I`m at least half serious. If Shamrock is gonna kick the Gift Horse in the mouth, then Dana should just make Shamrock fight it off. Ken himself sued because he had fights left on his contract.
I don`t want to see Ken hurt either! But dude can`t pay it & it seems as if Dana is coming after him. So if I`m Dana or Ken I say F it lets fight it off. Which is also why I didn`t pit Shamrock against Cain, JDS,Werdum etc. I haven't seen Kens few fights so I don`t know how he`s looked. But I`d try & give him guy`s outside the top ten.

Shamrock vs Barry
Shamrock vs Hunt
Shamrock vs Gonzaga
Shamrock vs Nelson

Sounds plausible.

The should just fight each other in a boxing PPV. Dana and Ken would both make money.

Very interested inside his beefy with ken. im guess because it because he's is on spike telvised flight master mma baletor with dan white's unfriendly former familiar, father couture. dan is probably upset repairing old friendships impossible

Go to sleep don't wake up

Very interested inside his beefy with ken. im guess because it because he's is on spike telvised flight master mma baletor with dan white's unfriendly former familiar, father couture. dan is probably upset repairing old friendships impossible

flight master....hahahaha :icon_lol:

Post of the year :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

This is damn petty. Like Zuffa needs the money, while Ken is looking pretty broke nowadays.

Dana is a piece of shit, Ken saved the UFC's ass in his return..

Someday Ken will walk into Dana's office, cry like a baby, talk about how life is tough and he needed the money, blah, blah, blah, Dana will say fine, get the fuck outta here, don't come back and that will be that.

Lol what?! Seriously what?!

Back