Dana White just blocked Tito Ortiz on Twittter lol

How did Tito out him? There is no Cyborg fight. I am no fan of Dana's but it sounds like Tito is just creating propaganda garbage on a fight that won't happen because Tito's fighter can't make weight.

Well we really don't know do we. The one thing we do know and can use to go by is the way dana treats people. We know he has much disrespect towards many people.

You actually listened to the song? The point was just the song title.

Yea a few seconds of it. What do you expect people to do? Assume you put it up for the title only?

Yea a few seconds of it. What do you expect people to do? Assume you put it up for the title only?

Yes. Why else would I put up a video completely unrelated to MMA with the title 'High School Never Ends' in reply to a thread about some high school level drama taking place?

I also listened to a bit of the song after finding out you did. I got 30 seconds in and I now feel bad I caused you to listen to it. :icon_sad:

Tito is such a boon to Juicetino's career. He's opening big doors for her.

I laughed. There is always drama between these two.

How did Tito out him? There is no Cyborg fight. I am no fan of Dana's but it sounds like Tito is just creating propaganda garbage on a fight that won't happen because Tito's fighter can't make weight.

Actually, Dana outed Tito for talking far, far out his ass about the Dallas thing.

Pfft people block people all the time for silly stuff. Heck Bec Rawlings blocked me for making one comment on how JoJo was gonna whoop her.

This whole thing with Twitter and grown adults settling disputes with it is fucking RETARDED.

God damn this world is on its way to hell in a hand basket.

Gotta love social media.

well thats what we do with trolls

The worst part of the whole Tito/Dana thing is that Dana is so delusional, I really believe he actually thinks he can beat Tito in a fight.

If I sign up for twitter, can I also block Titi Ortiz? Because that sounds like something I might be interested in.

Back