Dana White just blocked Tito Ortiz on Twittter lol

Well Dana is the best promoter of the night. Let me tell you how you feel about it.

One of the best of the night. Let's not overstate things.

most of those dudes don't even run their own social media accounts... This is ridiculous.

Dana is still as petty as ever. BOO HOO dana. Cry baby. He is just mad because tito outed him again.

How did Tito out him? There is no Cyborg fight. I am no fan of Dana's but it sounds like Tito is just creating propaganda garbage on a fight that won't happen because Tito's fighter can't make weight.

You can easily tell by Dana's Twitter reactions he is the one in charge there

I really, really want to believe this. I definitely think that he has access to his account, but I'd bet my house that at least one other person does too.

There has to be someone out there responsible for all the normal tweets that promote fights. The tweets spelled correctly and with proper grammar, those can't be Dana.

Trigger fingers turned into Twitter fingers, IMO.

He blocks and unblocks him all the time. It's like a high school relationship.

I really, really want to believe this. I definitely think that he has access to his account, but I'd bet my house that at least one other person does too.

There has to be someone out there responsible for all the normal tweets that promote fights. The tweets spelled correctly and with proper grammar, those can't be Dana.

Most likely, they are probably set on specific timings and blasted by a social media manager.

Dana does tweet his own stuff. He is a Twitter addict.

dana white = gotten to

28_TitoOrtizUFC84Weigh.jpg

not a fan of either of them, but i can't help but find this funny

He should have just muted Tito.:)

Damn!

so thread worthy

Back