Dana White: "I will give Sherdog (Media) Credentials again" [VIDEO]

Yes. I think the Loretta Hunt thing is more known. The last time I knew, she was pretty much blacklisted.

If I remember correctly it was mostly due to her writing about Matt Lindland being critical of the UFC

damn I forgotten about her. is she still employed anywhere?

I had to post this...so fucking funny.

[YT]DHn96ZOWE1w[/YT]

"Are these mutherfuckers into mixed martial arts ?!?!

Hilarious.........

I think Gross released ultimate fighter results before the show aired. Scumbag move and still doesnt think he did anything wrong.

Sherdog.com is a fucking joke anyway, theres no need for them to be there.

I liked Breens opinions, even if I didnt always agree with them but I think the last time i went to .com that POS tomas rios was writing every single article. Anyone remember him? What a prick. The site hit rock bottom there.

I think Gross released ultimate fighter results before the show aired. Scumbag move and still doesnt think he did anything wrong.

Sherdog.com is a fucking joke anyway, theres no need for them to be there.

I liked Breens opinions, even if I didnt always agree with them but I think the last time i went to .com that POS tomas rios was writing every single article. Anyone remember him? What a prick. The site hit rock bottom there.

Yeah Gross came on the Sherdog board and fielded questions about it. His take is "its News" so he published it. Gross is one of the originals of Sherdog I read the history.

Sweet, I should be covering UFC events from cageside any day now.

Back