Dana White: "I will give Sherdog (Media) Credentials again" [VIDEO]

Yes. He hated Gross and Gross used to work here/there

Yes. He hated Gross and Gross used to work here/there

I remember hearing some MMA writer say on the internet show "the MMA Beat" (with Ariel Helwani and some other guys) that Dana White blacklists MMA writers who write things that Dana doesn't like. He even tells pple to not hire certain MMA writers.
I can only guess Dana doesn't like writers who write the truth.

I remember hearing some MMA writer say on the internet show "the MMA Beat" (with Ariel Helwani and some other guys) that Dana White blacklists MMA writers who write things that Dana doesn't like. He even tells pple to not hire certain MMA writers.
I can only guess Dana doesn't like writers who write the truth.

Yes. I think the Loretta Hunt thing is more known. The last time I knew, she was pretty much blacklisted.

If I remember correctly it was mostly due to her writing about Matt Lindland being critical of the UFC

scummy journalists making us upstanding forum members look bad all these years. for shame.

Yes. I think the Loretta Hunt thing is more known. The last time I knew, she was pretty much blacklisted.

If I remember correctly it was mostly due to her writing about Matt Lindland being critical of the UFC

Isn't that crazy? I mean that means that those MMA writers who DO HAVE A JOB are those who write things Dana White likes.
So basically the truth will never be written anywhere. And those MMA writers who actually do have a backbone, don't have a job anymore.

I agree that it is crazy.
If Dana and co. were comfortable and had nothing to hide, they would just answer the critical questions honestly and the questions would go away, with time.

scummy journalists making us upstanding forum members look bad all these years. for shame.

Are you kidding me? Everyone on sherdog are journalists and 1000 out of 999 members of this forum are trolls. We always got something to say.

Gross fucked up and spoiled one of the seasons of TUF on Sherdog Radio, and overall he was just a douchenozzle that ended up becoming a "journalist". The TUF spoiler and the Loretta Hunt situation really fucked over Sherdog for a while.

Gross fucked up and spoiled one of the seasons of TUF on Sherdog Radio, and overall he was just a douchenozzle that ended up becoming a "journalist". The TUF spoiler and the Loretta Hunt situation really fucked over Sherdog for a while.

I think he was kidding you. :D

Lol dana acts like king and thinks everyone gives a f***

Isn't that crazy? I mean that means that those MMA writers who DO HAVE A JOB are those who write things Dana White likes.
So basically the truth will never be written anywhere. And those MMA writers who actually do have a backbone, don't have a job anymore.

isn't that true of anyone who speaks the truth that cost a company money?

Are you kidding me? Everyone on sherdog are journalists and 1000 out of 999 members of this forum are trolls. We always got something to say.

This is why Dana White must hate sherdog no matter what he says. Tons of criticism on him from angry fans. I would be pissed if I was Dana and read what I should be doing blah blah. I usually don't aree with Dana but most the Sh^t he says is hilarious and enterntaining.

If I remember correctly Dana got pissy for Pride getting the main coverage when their shows were up against each other. Gross didn't really hide the fact he tought Pride was better. So Dana denied sherdog's press credentials and then Gross published TUF results.

1000 out of 999? Really.....?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back