News Dana White - "I call Jon Jones the greatest, most wouldn't disagree"

Do you agree with Dana White? Is Jon Jones the greatest to ever fight in mixed martial arts?

• Total voters
Yep, GSP 100% steroid free natty GOAT confirmed:

xCTrP0G_d.jpg

GEORGES-ST-PIERREjpg.jpg

St-Pierreconfused3.jpg

He exudes so much nattyness that it's hard to believe

Post proof he's used PEDs, or GTFO.

And I can respect the suspicion he's not been 100% natty, but that's all it is, suspicion. Personally, I think Johnny Hendricks probably used PEDs, based on his pre&post USADA physique and performance.

But that is just suspicion.

greatest cheaters are the ones who don't get caught, ahem gsp

I wouldn't go that far. Eluding detection is one component of being a great cheater but someone who cheats consistently and effectively like Jones does could very well be a greater cheater than someone who eludes detection but doesn't reap as much benefit. However, I do grant your point that we might not know who the greatest cheater is.

So for the President of the major MMA org.in the planet the BEST fighter MMA have ever produced until now is a 2 time steroid use convicted felon.

Well then.at least it makes less weird that such fighter(still with traces of the substance in his system)is allowed to fight for that major MMA org. Isn’t it?

Jones is the most impressive fighter to ever do it.
Only the first Alex fight made him seem human.
I personally believe that for every fighter caught for roids under USADA, there are at least a dozen who are not caught.

Came in to see how many jones haters head were exploding at this thread

Not leaving disappointed.

Jones is the best there has been, and I don't give two fucks about his failed tests

Post proof he's used PEDs, or GTFO.

And I can respect the suspicion he's not been 100% natty, but that's all it is, suspicion. Personally, I think Johnny Hendricks probably used PEDs, based on his pre&post USADA physique and performance.

But that is just suspicion.

Oh for sure. That's correct GSP never tested positive ever so that means that he's never used peds for competition. Just more confirmation of him being the natty GOAT

Oh for sure. That's correct GSP never tested positive ever so that means that he's never used peds for competition. Just more confirmation of him being the natty GOAT

Awesome. I'm happy to hear you post this without any sarcasm.

Dana has never said anything worth watching.

this dude is completely natty and 10 years older probably, you underestimate what you can achieve natty

Jeff-Cavaliere-steroids.png

That's nothing, I've seen natty 60 years olds that are more vascular and muscular than this guy. Anybody who thinks you can't attain GSP's physique without the use of enhancements has probably never put in week worth of hard work in their entire lives

Back