News Dana White - "I call Jon Jones the greatest, most wouldn't disagree"

Do you agree with Dana White? Is Jon Jones the greatest to ever fight in mixed martial arts?

• Total voters
The division has been damn near empty for years, his best wins were against old legends who were far out of their primes, and his wins over DC were tainted by positive drug tests.

GSP and Fedor are 100% above him.

Greatest cheater? Most likely, at least in MMA.

If we don't care about drug failures then yeah, he's the greatest. But he was cheating, and it's hard to say how good he'd be clean or if he could beat certain guys, notably DC, if they were juiced.

Jon Jones is the greatest of all time, Deep down all the haters here know it too

He reminds me of Berry Bonds - He could have been the greatest without the steroids, but he decided to do it anyways and tarnished his legacy.

He's probably the most talented fighter to ever enter the Octagon, but his accolades will always be questioned.

eap3zp.jpg

This would have put a lot of guys out but Jon ate it

If Jones wants to fight blown up 185ers why doesnt he fight the goat?

giphy.gif

It's hard to ignore the consistent failed drug tests but he probably is going to go down as the greatest ever. I mean none of these guys can even compete with him (pico or no pico). DC and Gus were the closest.

Maybe his legacy will change if he moves up to HW and gets flat lined by Stipe or Ngannou

lol@giving Jones shit for failed drug tests but yet you have a Fury Av. That's some major hypocrisy right there. So Fury gets a pass for his failed drug tests but Jones doesn't?

I wonder why.....

giphy.gif

Roided weak one-division GOAT?

We already have a roided multi-division GOAT.

<{silvanormal}>

PED and personal issues included, Jones is still probably the greatest ever. His record on paper is gaudy and then when you start looking at the names on it and see the way he beats people, I don't think the PEDs are the biggest contributor to his success.

If MMA was a video game (hah) Jones would be the big boss. Bigger faster stronger more moves everywhere.

It’s hard to vote yes and agree with Dana but he is. Those who deny it are pathetic losers living in denial.

Most do though Dana.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.53.41 pm.png

And this is a North American site which means if we got more accurate votes world wide we would see Jones and probably Gsp go down and Fedor go much higher.

Ronda was the greatest. Then Conor. Now that they proved to be overhyped, Dana is desperately clinging to a juicehead to try to boost his brand.

At least as long as Jon is allowed to secrete magic picograms and fight middleweights instead of heavyweights then he’s not likely to lose.

Back