Dana White, Fertitta Brothers, UFC Execs, Conor... "IF" Nate somehow wins ufc196...

still doesnt make any sense.....most likely if anything, he will just go up to lw and also fight at ww or vice versa.

Think about the course of events in conors career thus far. Does any of it really make sense?

ok, make it eight months. steak eggs veggies no cheese. i lose 30 pounds just on regular weightliftin cardio and thats in 3 months standard meal set, no supplements or nothing. not sure what ur precious is so worried about.

The point is, who in their right minds would want to jump from 145 to 170 4-5 times a year...think about it. He would have to defend each title 2-3 times a year, does that make sense to you...to bput your body through that..also..
Hes gonna be fighting consistently at 170 weighing 170??? I think not. I too can lose 10 pounds a month on a regular routine, but these guys are prize fighters and have different timelines for losing weight, and jumping through 3 weight divisions back and forth couldnt be good.

I believe 170 - 180 is his natural weight before any cuts. 6 months to prepare and cut 35 pounds is more than enough.

bouncing back and forth from 145 to 170 is idiocy if he decides to do it. Those wanting him to lose would get there wish pretty quickly.

Back