Dana White Explains Why Conor is Ahead of Gaethje if He Beats Cowboy at 170

If Cowboy doesn't win, hopefully Floyd will bless Conor's bum life again & get him out of any sort of mma title picture.

Here's why MMA will never be seen as a serious sport. You don't get to predetermine which teams play in finals, positions are earned through winning.
It's past time for Dana White to move on and let someone with integrity run the UFC.

They basically gave him a gimme fight to set up the rematch

Do we need a thread about why the UFC would rather sell 2 million ppv’s than 200k?

Dana and Conor will have to find a way to convince Khabib because he doesn't really give a fuck about money anymore

They'll have to think of a clever way to get him

they'll just pay him, Khabib cares about money

They'll set up the fight in Russia and pay him millions, and he'll happily whoop Conor again

Last edited:
they'll just pay him, Khabib cares about money

They'll set up the fight in Russia and pay him millions, and he'll happily whoop Conor again for millions

Khabib said he doesn't care about money anymore because he's already rich, but he seems to care about charity

Pathetic. Shameful. I knew they would do this, doesn't surprise me.. Conor could have beat CM Punk or Penn and would have got a title shot next.

And this is why I stream it all for free these days. Ultimate finance championship these days.

Justin has not done enough to basically be sitting around demanding a shot. Keep fighting.

This thing's going to get stuck. Khabib won't fight till october because of Ramadan and won't accept the Conor fight at that time. Conor won't want to wait until October let alone 2021 for the rematch. Gaethje won't be offered the Khabib fight with the hope that Khabib eventually accepts the Conor fight, so he either waits or leaves the UFC.

All of this can be prevented. Either Cowboy or Tony has to win, so that the upcoming shitstorm won't hit the LW division.

Lmfao someone said I was full of shit when I said this was the plan
I may have not been the person that said this to you, but I feel about as dumb as them. Thought it meant masvidal for sure

It's telling that Dana White doesn't believe that Conor is capable of actually earning a title shot at LW without help.

ferg is gonna beat khabib anyways

He didn't even really answer the question...LOL! Man I hope Cowboy spoils this party HARD!!! Hope he head kicks Conrad into Bolivian.

Yes, let's do look at what Conor had done the last few years. These achievements include:

Not winning a single fucking fight in the last three years.

Barack Obama was still President when Conor last won a fight.

UFC is a joke and we need to boycott by telling casuals its fake / rigged till UFC starts losing $$$. Chael brainwashed a few dumb fucks to think Pride was fake so lets brain wash these dipshits to think UFC is fake with fake fighters and fake drama. Until the UFC starts acting professional like a sport it'll get treated like entertainment.

Cliffs :

"Justin turned down fights"

<{danayeah}>

Back