Dana White ducking press conference because of Woodley?

Slippage

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I legit don't think Dana has ever disliked one of his champions as much as Woodley.

It's kinda fun how much Tyron triggers Dana and how desperate Dana is to see him lose.

Danan ducks no man except Tito... In German

Willst du bis der Tod uns scheidet
Treue sein für alle Tage

lol Woodley face turn has now been completed. Austin to Dana's McMahon...

Dana White burns Nike products

He’s busy pulling strings with USADA, that piss is coming back dirty lol.

Dana's too emotional...

You know Dana would have been in the press room grinning like the Joker if Till had won.

Dana really comes across as a spolied pathetic child when it comes to Woodley. Does he even realise how bad his attitude toward Woodley makes him look?

Tyron should start coming out to the national anthem, only to kneel for the entire song.

90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-0.jpg

What a missed opportunity! UFC 228 delivered man! I thought it was a pretty great card minus the Dodson fight.

Dana can stay mad. Woodley destroyed his big Liverpool friend.

Why was Till so hyped? Was he the next great white hope? Good looks? What did Dana see in him?

Tyron the next Ali

#GoatlyBless

I'd pay to watch UFC 235 White vs Woodley

I legit don't think Dana has ever disliked one of his champions as much as Woodley.

It's kinda fun how much Tyron triggers Dana and how desperate Dana is to see him lose.

Nah, I call bullshit. Dana deals with a lot of egos and bullshit everyday. He moves on pretty quick from any beefs. And this one wasn’t even that bad. He said he’s almost come to blows with some fighters before over disagreements. This is nothing. He propabaly just has some where to be.

Tyron should start coming out to the national anthem, only to kneel for the entire song.

90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-0.jpg

Would shit a grown mule if anyone did that.

Back