Dana White ducking press conference because of Woodley?

Why was Till so hyped? Was he the next great white hope? Good looks? What did Dana see in him?
It wasn't just Dana, Till was the betting favorite. MMA fans are kind of dumb and don't watch a lot of old fights, they're suckers for one solid performance and some sweet talking.

Nah, I call bullshit. Dana deals with a lot of egos and bullshit everyday. He moves on pretty quick from any beefs. And this one wasn’t even that bad. He said he’s almost come to blows with some fighters before over disagreements. This is nothing. He propabaly has some where to be.

Sorry, but I disagree. No way Dana ducks the press conference if Darren Till wins. He'd be in there in a flash doing his Daddy Dana routine and calling Till the new Conor McGregor.

Dana deals with egos, but for the most part he manages to control his roster or make them feel that he holds all the cards. Woodley gives Dana no respect (,because Dana gives him none) and it triggers him insanely. Especially since Woodley is a high profile champion, not just some challenger on the roster.

I legit don't think Dana has ever disliked one of his champions as much as Woodley.

It's kinda fun how much Tyron triggers Dana and how desperate Dana is to see him lose.

Fuck dana. So happy tyron won.. dana hasnt gotten anything right for years. Till only got the title shot because hes popular and dana thought he would win.

Tyron should start coming out to the national anthem, only to kneel for the entire song.

90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-90688452c102411fa953c257f7ba48f6-0.jpg
Lol God I would love to see that.

Why was Till so hyped? Was he the next great white hope? Good looks? What did Dana see in him?

With Bisping retired, Till is the highest profile British fighter left. If he could get to that level, main eventing cards and such, it could translate to lots of money for the UFC.

That and he’s white. Dana will only get behind black fighters after they’ve already proven their dominance (Francis was an exception).

I legit hope Woodley goes on a crazy GOAT worthy run just to piss Dana off.

It's just business. Dana White was so happy when MM lost.

Woodley is right when he said the UFC isn't supporting him regardless of what he does. His boss can't even show up to a post conference to hype him up

Dana is going to have someone else put the belt on Woodley if he keeps winning he looked so pissed for the ten seconds or so he was in the octagon.

Woodley gives Dana no respect.

Really? Wood bitches a lot but he always eventually agrees to fight who Dana wants him to. He’s never ducked (like DJ), he’s never had a contract dispute (like Stipe), he’s never failed to make it to a scheduled fight (Jones, Holloway, RDA, Aldo). I know they don’t like each other but I don’t see what has happened to cause enough tension that Dana couldnt be around him, especially recently since Woodley has been more of a team player. Maybe something behind the scenes?

Dana WHITE is just really mad that Tyron Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

He should be happy to keep building up Tyron/Colby feud.

He probably feels WW is cursed. The first WW Goat GSP told him to fuck off and now Woodley is doing the same. lol Dana being pissed is just the cherry on top for this fight.

Back