Dana White doesn't read books

I'm the one providing scientific researchs and this dumbass claims that I'm the one who is ignoring the facts.

Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

Albanians main haplogroups are E-V13 , J2b2-L283 and R1b. All three of them have entered Balkan before Slavs (Who bringed with them teh Slavic culture and the R1a and I2 haplogroups). With E-V13 and J2b2 being Paleo-Balkan haplogroups and R1b probably being of Celtic origin.

All you're doing is posting pictures from googles.
Do North Africans carry the E haplogroup? They do. Do they carry the E-V13 haplogroup that Albanians carry ? They do not , Actually E-V13 is almost inexistent in North Africa.
Just like the North African carrier is almost inexistent amongst the Albanians.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#V1

The first Indo-European migration to Greece was that of the Mycenaeans from c. 1650 BCE. The Dorians from Central Europe followed from c. 1200 BCE. Both could have brought different subclades of E-V13, and a founder effect or the phenomenon of elite dominance among the ruling invaders might have caused a fast growth of E-V13 lineage in Late Bronze Age and Iron Age Greece.

The small presence of E-V13 in the Near East could be better explained by the extremely long Greek presence in the eastern Mediterranean from the time of Alexander the Great until the end of the Byzantine domination over the region during the Middle Ages. It would be unthinkable that over 1,500 years of Hellenisation and Byzantine rule in Anatolia and the Levant didn't leave any genetic trace. In Anatolia, E-V13 is found mostly in the western third of the country, the region that used to belong to ancient Greece. The absence of E-V13 from Central Anatolia does not concord with a diffusion linked to Neolithic agriculture. There is clearly a radiation from the Greece (where E-V13 makes up approximately 30% of the paternal lineages) to the East Mediterranean (where the frequency drops to under 5%).

E-V13 is an Paleo-Balkan haplogroup , Most likely the dominant haplogroup of the Ancient Greeks alongside J2B2 (Both are still the dominant haplogroups amongst Modern Greeks). Two haplogroups which are low amongst Slavs and high amongst Albanians and Greeks.

You are still failing to answer a simple question , Why did the Ottoman Turks (J2b2 , An haplogroup which is almost inexistent or has a very low rate amongst the Turks and in Asia as an whole) move into Albanian highlands and convert to Catholicism?
In fact you are failing to answer every single question , because you don't have an answer.

J2b2 peaks amognst Albanians and Greeks whos recent mgiration to Balkan was never documented , because it never happened as they are the descendants of the Paleo-Balkan people (Greeks are more mixed though). J2b2 has a very low rate amognst Slavs whos migration to Balkan is well-documented.

The oldest J2b2-L283 sample recovered among ancient DNA samples is a Late Bronze Age (1700-1500 BCE) individual from southern Croatia (Mathieson et al. 2017)
The timing, location and admixtures of these samples fit with the Illyrian colonisation of the Dinaric Alps, which is thought to have taken place between 1600 and 1100 BCE.

Who has the highest rate of J2b2-L283 amongst Balkan people? Albanians.

But yeah according to you Albanians are migrants from Western Asia , Despite the haplogroup being almost inexistent there.

I2-L621 lineages could have lived in relative isolation from the mainstream Proto-Indo-European society somewhere around Ukraine, Poland or Belarus, then as the centuries and millennia passed, would have blended with the predominantly R1a populations around them. The resulting amalgam would have become the ancestors of the Proto-Slavs.

Nowadays, I2a1 is five to ten times more common than G2a in Southeast Europe, while during the Neolithic period G2a was approximately four times more common. What can explain this complete reversal? At one point in history, I2a1 lineages seem to have benefited from being on the winning side. Apart from a minor boost from (hypothetically) joining Yamna's westward expansion to Europe, the principal determining event that allowed I2a1b-L621 to become a major Eastern European lineage was probably the Slavic migrations from the 6th to the 9th century CE

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

I2 reaches its peak amognst the Slavs , whos migration in the 6th century is well documented. Its lowest rate is amognst Albanians (Especially Ghegs) whos recent migration was never documented , because they were in the Balkans already thousands of years because Slavs raided the area.

The most dinaric looking slavs are Brdani Montenegrins (Who carry E-V13) , This doesn't meany much anyways.

Illyrians Kingdom (ardiaei Kingdom) capital was Shkodra , I2 is inexistent amongst the Mbi-Shkodra Highlanders.
Illyrian toponyms can also only be translated through Albanians , Absolutely no connection with the Slav raiders.

Again , I don't think that i have to explain you that Albanian clades have no presence in North Africa or West Asia. Actually i may but you won't read it again sicne it would destroy your fantasies. But i doubt it will destroy your fantasies since Serbian mental-gymnastics game is second to none.

Yet their(Albanian-dominant clades) presence and dominance in Balkan has been documented and supported from multiple experts. The same can't be said about Slavic culture and Slavic haplogroups (R1a , I2)

I for one don't look similar to any Western Asian or North African , Neither do most of the Albanians.
prek-cali-25a31f47-8be6-494a-9820-f5a05510bd8-resize-750.jpeg

Prek Cali , Bajraktar of Kelmendi.
c2e01101f237d03179858fc97f9eb049.jpg

Prek Cali(E-V13) amongst other Albanians Malsors
Ded_gjo_luli.gif

Dedë Gjo Luli(J2b2-L283) , Bajraktar of Hoti.
9c5f1968189ff00c7c8acc1e00572420.jpg

Dedë Gjo Luli amongst other Malsors and Catholic priests
1200px-Gjergj_Fishta_1932.JPG

At Gjergj Fishta , Albanian National Poet and Catholic Priest.
AzemGalicameluftetare-e1531813665346.jpg

Azem Galica - Albanian Kachak Leader from Drenica region alongside other Albanian Kachaks.
The_delegation_of_Sanjak_of_Shkodra_in_the_League_of_Prizren.jpg

League of Prizren members
Hasan_Prishtina_%28portrait%29.jpg

Hasan Prishtina (Berisha) (E-V13) - Albanian Politican (One of the most influential)
isa-boletini-ne-londer-shqiperiajone-2.jpg

Isa Boletini and Ismail Qemali - Albanian founding fathers

Here is a more random picture
f257dbd0-7211-4cf9-ae55-34d4e926a5d6.jpg

A bunch of Albanian protesters (In Kosova)

Every linguist in the world considers Albanian as an Indo-European language , Only deluded Serbs don't want to.
Albanian similar to Greek and Armenian have a branch of their own , Their customs , traditions , language , mythology , clothing are all descended from the Paleo-Balkan people (Which Albanians are).

The Albanian language occupies an independent branch of the Indo-European language tree.[34] In 1854, Albanian was demonstrated to be an Indo-European language by the philologist Franz Bopp.

The Albanian language is part of the Indo-European language group and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkan languages of antiquity,[43][44][45] although it is still uncertain which particular Paleo-Balkan language represents the ancestor of Albanian, or where in Southern Europe that population lived.[46] In general there is insufficient evidence to connect Albanian with one of those languages, whether one of the Illyrian languages (which historians mostly confirm),[citation needed] or Thracian and Dacian.[47] Among these possibilities, Illyrian is typically held to be the most probable, though insufficient evidence still clouds the discussion.[48]

You can only dream of what you're saying being true, All scientific researchs lead to the opposite side of your deluded narrative.

Albanians are the indigenous people of Balkan culturally and genetically , South Slavs are the same Slavs culturally and genetically(although with a blend of Slavicized Albanians and other native Balkan populations) who raided the area in the 6th century.

Your entire argument is a house of cards.

There’s no consistency in what you’re saying.

E1b is a North Africans group. That’s a fact. You can’t change that no matter what n it’s the main group amongst Albanians.

now of course there are different subclades:

e v13 = Southern Europe
E v12 = Egypt
E m81 = Maghreb

it doesn’t change the fact thst they’re connected n come from North Africa.

Same thing with Western European group. There’s Celtic subclade = r l21 n there is Germanic subclade = r s21. Just cause they’re different subclades doesn’t mean they don’t belong to the same r1b group n are not connected.

i group on the other hand is European.

i2 is Southern European

Subclade I l621 is balkanian group n predates Slavs. They came there during Paleolithic times. Way before E1b arrival from North Africa.

You have to deal with reality that today’s south Slavs are original/native balkanians n were there before North African Albanians.

ppl lie, genetics don’t

Books suck. Bunch of pretentious horseshit. Anything you want to know about the world, you can know by watching tv and movies and guys fighting in cages.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Sounds like something Bukowski would write in a book.

To be fair, when do you think a guy as busy as Dana fucking White has time to do any reading? The guy is working around the clock

Your entire argument is a house of cards.

There’s no consistency in what you’re saying.

E1b is a North Africans group. That’s a fact. You can’t change that no matter what n it’s the main group amongst Albanians.

now of course there are different subclades:

e v13 = Southern Europe
E v12 = Egypt
E m81 = Maghreb

it doesn’t change the fact thst they’re connected n come from North Africa.

Same thing with Western European group. There’s Celtic subclade = r l21 n there is Germanic subclade = r s21. Just cause they’re different subclades doesn’t mean they don’t belong to the same r1b group n are not connected.

i group on the other hand is European.

i2 is Southern European

Subclade I l621 is balkanian group n predates Slavs. They came there during Paleolithic times. Way before E1b arrival from North Africa.

You have to deal with reality that today’s south Slavs are original/native balkanians n were there before North African Albanians.

ppl lie, genetics don’t
I'm the one being consistent , You're the oen who has no idea about what he is saying.

I've literally just posted scientific proof that I2 came in the Balkans with the Slavs during the 6th century alongside proof that E-V13 and J2b2 were dominant haplogroups amongst Ancient Illyrians and Ancient Greeks.

You're not Illyrian culturally , linguistically or genetically(Unlles you have J2b2 or E-V13 on you).

Arguing with you at this point is pointless , No matter how much proofs will i provide you will still go by your serb fantasies. J2b2 was found in an Illyrian settlement during the period Illyrians were in the Balkans. The same Haplogroup reaches its peak within Albanians today and is almost inexistent within Slavs.

You duck every question pointed at you and continue spewing your serbian fantasy narratiev , While I debunk every single one of your fantasy narratives with ease.

Why E-V13 , J2b2 and R1b reach their highest peak amongst ALbanians and Greek and its lowest amongst South Slavs(E-V13 is to some extent moderate amongst Slavs as well due to assimilated native population) while I2 reaches its highest point amongst Slavs and its lowest amongst Albanians (Ghegs especially where I2 is almost inexistent) and Greeks?

Slavs migration is well-documentated , Albanians migration is not.

Because it didn't happen , Albanians were there. Stay living in your fantasy world.

I'm the one being consistent , You're the oen who has no idea about what he is saying.

I've literally just posted scientific proof that I2 came in the Balkans with the Slavs during the 6th century alongside proof that E-V13 and J2b2 were dominant haplogroups amongst Ancient Illyrians and Ancient Greeks.

You're not Illyrian culturally , linguistically or genetically(Unlles you have J2b2 or E-V13 on you).

Arguing with you at this point is pointless , No matter how much proofs will i provide you will still go by your serb fantasies. J2b2 was found in an Illyrian settlement during the period Illyrians were in the Balkans. The same Haplogroup reaches its peak within Albanians today and is almost inexistent within Slavs.

You duck every question pointed at you and continue spewing your serbian fantasy narratiev , While I debunk every single one of your fantasy narratives with ease.

Why E-V13 , J2b2 and R1b reach their highest peak amongst ALbanians and Greek and its lowest amongst South Slavs(E-V13 is to some extent moderate amongst Slavs as well due to assimilated native population) while I2 reaches its highest point amongst Slavs and its lowest amongst Albanians (Ghegs especially where I2 is almost inexistent) and Greeks?

Slavs migration is well-documentated , Albanians migration is not.

Because it didn't happen , Albanians were there. Stay living in your fantasy world.

you’re completely clueless, but it’s no surprise considering Albanians have by far the lowest iq in europe.

again I2 is south European group. It was present there during Neolithic period with starcevo culture.

it’s also present in Sardinia in high numbers.

the fact that it present in high numbers in Romania n Ukraine means that some of them left the balkans n explored further east. If still doesn’t change the fact that they were there before North Africans (E1b).

Now it’s funny you talked about how Slavic migration is well documented. Where? The only thing that’s know is that they are mentioned for the 1st time around 6th century. That’s still 500 years before any mention of “Albanians”.

Now sure you can say that today’s south Slavs are not Illyrians n that’s k, but neither are Albanians.

there was no such thing as “Illyrians”. It was just a generic term for all the inhabitants living on territory of former Yugoslavia by Greeks n Romans.

The closest thing to native balkanians (Illyrians) is i2 group that is shared by present day south Slavs, unlike Albanians who have mostly North African n West Asian DNA.

Back