Dana White doesn't read books

He doesn't read because he works 15+ fucking hours a day. Even when he's eating lunch, instead of relaxing and enjoying your half hour or hour break, he's still probably on the phone talking business. No time to sit back and relax. Respect what he sacrifices for YOU

76dec717-011b-44c1-8240-cc73fa10d6db_text.gif

Did you just label Albanians as North Africans?
{<jordan}
That was really funny , Gotta give it that to you though. That was so funny , dumb and inaccurate at the same time

Look at these Africans!
9c5f1968189ff00c7c8acc1e00572420.jpg

c2e01101f237d03179858fc97f9eb049.jpg

img]

not all of them are North Africans. As you can see

image.jpg

They have a lot of Western European (r1b, most likely Italian), however majority is North African (E1b) n then turkish/Anatolian (j2)

d8a6665d837b982d7cc2a182cddb9eb4.jpg
albanians.jpg
04kosovo.600.jpg
Macedonia%20radical%20islam.jpeg

images

I love how Rogan always brings up what books he's been reading on JRE.

Listening to audiobooks is not reading books...

I2's homeland is in Poland , Slavs migration to Balkan is well-documented. While in the other hand E-V13 and J2b2 are native to Balkans and most likely have been the dominant haplogroup of the Paleo-Balkan people (Ancient Greeks , Illyrians , Thracians etc)

I2's reaches its peak in Slavic population whos migration is well-documentated and accepted by every real historian (Not psuedo-historians that you listen to) its lowest frequency in Balkan is amongst Albanians and Greeks where E-V13 and J2b2 reach their peak. But yeah somehow I2 is still Pale-Balkan haplgroup , Slavs are indigenous in the Balkans and Albanians are migrants from North Africa according to your logic.

So an haplogroup (I2) who has its peak in the people who are culturally and linguistically alien to the Paleo-Balkan people and reaches its lowest point to people who are culturally and linguistically Paleo-Balkanic (Albanians , Greek) is the native Balkan haplgroup while J2b2 and E-V13 are not?

How do you explain an J2b2-L283 (Which raches its peak in the Balkan amongst the Albanians) being found in an Bronze Age tomb in Croatia? Or maybe it was Albanian nationalists time traveling in order to leae marks of Albanians in the region since they didn't exist before that.
The oldest J2b2-L283 sample recovered among ancient DNA samples is a Late Bronze Age (1700-1500 BCE) individual from southern Croatia (Mathieson et al. 2017).
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#J2b2a1
ancientDNAFinal-1-905x509.jpg

Any serious historian or linguist acknowledges that Albanians are culturally and linguistically descendants of the Paleo-Balkan people(Most likely the Illyrians) and that Slavs are new-corners who arrived here in the 6th and 7th century.

again you’re going against actual science with your pseudo Albanian propaganda nonsense.

Slav group is r1a n is dominant in most east European/Slavic countries.

i2 is native n oldest group in Southern Europe n is shared amongst today’s south slavs.

It’s the dinaric type. Tallest ppl in the world.

Today they speak Slavic language cause native balkanians didn’t have a common language.

just like how Romanians speak Latin language n are not Latin ppl or Irish speak English but they themselves are Celtic or North Africans speaking today Arabic, but majority are not actual arabs.

Culture n actual genetics is not the same thing.

Not surprising.

Dana is an experience guy. He's the kind of person who thinks everything worth knowing can be, and will be, learnt through your own hands on experience.

They can commonly be heard saying things like "I went to the university of life" and "I'm street smart, not book smart". Whilst Dana is incredibly successful and wealthy, he is the overwhelming exception in this group.

Anyway, yeah, he lives a very instagrammable life, but at his core sounds like a pretty boring and uninteresting guy.

again you’re going against actual science with your pseudo Albanian propaganda nonsense.

Slav group is r1a n is dominant in most east European/Slavic countries.

i2 is native n oldest group in Southern Europe n is shared amongst today’s south slavs.

It’s the dinaric type. Tallest ppl in the world.

Today they speak Slavic language cause native balkanians didn’t have a common language.

just like how Romanians speak Latin language n are not Latin ppl or Irish speak English but they themselves are Celtic or North Africans speaking today Arabic, but majority are not actual arabs.

Culture n actual genetics is not the same thing.
I gave you scientific researchs where the J2b2-L283 was found in an ancient tomb in what used to be an Illyrian Settlement in Croatia and all you say is psuedo-history that you learnt from Jovan Deretic? Typical from a shka.

I'm talking actual science and you are spewing out your serbian psuedo-history , No one considers I2 as an paleo-balkan haplogroup. I2 homeland is in Poland and is a proto-slavic haplogroup. How do you expalin that its lowest rate within Balkan are amongst the Albanians and the Greeks whos culture and language are of Paleo-Balkan people?
not all of them are North Africans. As you can see

image.jpg

They have a lot of Western European (r1b, most likely Italian), however majority is North African (E1b) n then turkish/Anatolian (j2)

d8a6665d837b982d7cc2a182cddb9eb4.jpg
albanians.jpg
04kosovo.600.jpg
Macedonia%20radical%20islam.jpeg

images
Did you just call J2B2-L283 turkish? . So the Turks must be the indigenous Balkan people by your logic as J2B2-L283 was found in an tomb in Croatia during Bronze Age?
2cyjnzb.gif

Or maybe according to you this is just propaganda and J2b2 Albanians are ottoman reamints here?
J2B2 reaches a high rate amongst Norhtern Albanian highlander tribes (Catholics) , You should probably someone from Mirdita that they descend from the muslim ottoman turks?

As of E-V13 , It is an Paleo-Balkan haplogroup. Most likely J2B2 and E-V13 were the dominant haplogroups in the Balkan before Slavs raided the area and brought I2 with them. This is supported by multiple researches and by the fact that it peaks in the Albanians and the Greeks. The haplogroup is also found all over Europe. Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler carried the E haplogroup.
main-qimg-4945a3b90519d42f77caccc416837667

Also lots of Montenegrins(Brdanis) carry the same haplogroup , I guess they are North Africans too?

You may try mental gymnastics as much as you want , Both of us know that I'm the one talking the truth here and you're the one spewing out your fantasies.

Can you imagine having a half billion dollars and reading books as a pastime? Me neither... The guy is skiing down his front yard on snow in a desert... And being bald and slinging dick...

I gave you scientific researchs where the J2b2-L283 was found in an ancient tomb in what used to be an Illyrian Settlement in Croatia and all you say is psuedo-history that you learnt from Jovan Deretic? Typical from a shka.

I'm talking actual science and you are spewing out your serbian psuedo-history , No one considers I2 as an paleo-balkan haplogroup. I2 homeland is in Poland and is a proto-slavic haplogroup. How do you expalin that its lowest rate within Balkan are amongst the Albanians and the Greeks whos culture and language are of Paleo-Balkan people?

Did you just call J2B2-L283 turkish? . So the Turks must be the indigenous Balkan people by your logic as J2B2-L283 was found in an tomb in Croatia during Bronze Age?
2cyjnzb.gif

Or maybe according to you this is just propaganda and J2b2 Albanians are ottoman reamints here?
J2B2 reaches a high rate amongst Norhtern Albanian highlander tribes (Catholics) , You should probably someone from Mirdita that they descend from the muslim ottoman turks?

As of E-V13 , It is an Paleo-Balkan haplogroup. Most likely J2B2 and E-V13 were the dominant haplogroups in the Balkan before Slavs raided the area and brought I2 with them. This is supported by multiple researches and by the fact that it peaks in the Albanians and the Greeks. The haplogroup is also found all over Europe. Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler carried the E haplogroup.
main-qimg-4945a3b90519d42f77caccc416837667

Also lots of Montenegrins(Brdanis) carry the same haplogroup , I guess they are North Africans too?

You may try mental gymnastics as much as you want , Both of us know that I'm the one talking the truth here and you're the one spewing out your fantasies.

You’re just in denial

These things can easily be verified

j2 = western Asian

e1b = North African

r1a = Eastern European

r1b = Western European

i2 = native Southern European

There are some traces of r1a in balkans cause Slavs did come there around 6th century, however there were ppl living there before (Illyrians) n they just took up Slavic language as these Illyrian ppl didn’t speak a single language n it was easier just to speak Slavic. Their group (i2) is native to balkans n it’s mostly found amongst today south Slavs in balkans. Even Romanians have significant amount of native Balkanian i2 DNA.

On the other hand Albanians are mixed of different ppl coming to Europe from Western Asia (j2) n North Africa (E1b) n that’s why they don’t have much of native Southern European/balkanian (i2) DNA.

I read like fuck

I'm currently reading Stephen Kings Stand (again)

Fitting!!

You’re just in denial

These things can easily be verified

j2 = western Asian

e1b = North African

r1a = Eastern European

r1b = Western European

i2 = native Southern European

There are some traces of r1a in balkans cause Slavs did come there around 6th century, however there were ppl living there before (Illyrians) n they just took up Slavic language as these Illyrian ppl didn’t speak a single language n it was easier just to speak Slavic. Their group (i2) is native to balkans n it’s mostly found amongst today south Slavs in balkans. Even Romanians have significant amount of native Balkanian i2 DNA.

On the other hand Albanians are mixed of different ppl coming to Europe from Western Asia (j2) n North Africa (E1b) n that’s why they don’t have much of native Southern European/balkanian (i2) DNA.
Again you failed to answer any of my questions , Simply for the reason because you are not knowledgeable enough to counter them with real scientific arguments.

You seem to have zero knowledge on this area. Neither are you ready to add an scientifix explanation to what you are babbling.

I2-L621 lineages could have lived in relative isolation from the mainstream Proto-Indo-European society somewhere around Ukraine, Poland or Belarus, then as the centuries and millennia passed, would have blended with the predominantly R1a populations around them. The resulting amalgam would have become the ancestors of the Proto-Slavs.

Nowadays, I2a1 is five to ten times more common than G2a in Southeast Europe, while during the Neolithic period G2a was approximately four times more common. What can explain this complete reversal? At one point in history, I2a1 lineages seem to have benefited from being on the winning side. Apart from a minor boost from (hypothetically) joining Yamna's westward expansion to Europe, the principal determining event that allowed I2a1b-L621 to become a major Eastern European lineage was probably the Slavic migrations from the 6th to the 9th century CE

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

Most of the experts conclude that E-V13 and J2b2 were the dominant haplogroups in the Balkans
While almost all the experts agree that I2 came in the Balkans amongst the Slavs.

You say that Albanians came from places with thom they don't have any connection either culturally or linguistically? You are basing these baseless claims in their (paleo-balkan) haplogroups such as E-V13 and J2b2 (The latter which was literally found in an Paleo-Balkan settlement) but the same applies to Greeks also. Both of them also have the lowest rates of I2 in the Baklans.

It may hurt but your fantasy world doesnt really fit well in the real world.

E-V13 and J2b2 (Albanians , Greeks) = Paleo-Balkan People whos culture and language are of Paleo-Balkan origins

I2 and R1b (South Slavs) = Slav foreigners whos migration to Balkan in the 6th century is well-documented .

Of course there are slavicized native oopulation of Balkans , There is a reason why there are Slavs(culturally) wh carry the E-V13 and J2b2 haplogroups.

Again , I'm still wondering why the hell did the J2b2 Ottoman turks move into Albanian highlands , and convert to Catholicism?

LoL Wow how did this turn into some anthropological argument?! Something I know nothing about..but one guy seems to present reason and tries a logical line of discourse while the other guy seems to just pick and choose what helps his argument and doesn't acknowledge anything. Who's wrong who's right? No one knows!

Donald Trump doesn't read books and he became President...

Again you failed to answer any of my questions , Simply for the reason because you are not knowledgeable enough to counter them with real scientific arguments.

You seem to have zero knowledge on this area. Neither are you ready to add an scientifix explanation to what you are babbling.

I2-L621 lineages could have lived in relative isolation from the mainstream Proto-Indo-European society somewhere around Ukraine, Poland or Belarus, then as the centuries and millennia passed, would have blended with the predominantly R1a populations around them. The resulting amalgam would have become the ancestors of the Proto-Slavs.

Nowadays, I2a1 is five to ten times more common than G2a in Southeast Europe, while during the Neolithic period G2a was approximately four times more common. What can explain this complete reversal? At one point in history, I2a1 lineages seem to have benefited from being on the winning side. Apart from a minor boost from (hypothetically) joining Yamna's westward expansion to Europe, the principal determining event that allowed I2a1b-L621 to become a major Eastern European lineage was probably the Slavic migrations from the 6th to the 9th century CE

Most of the experts conclude that E-V13 and J2b2 were the dominant haplogroups in the Balkans
While almost all the experts agree that I2 came in the Balkans amongst the Slavs.

You say that Albanians came from places with thom they don't have any connection either culturally or linguistically? You are basing these baseless claims in their (paleo-balkan) haplogroups such as E-V13 and J2b2 (The latter which was literally found in an Paleo-Balkan settlement) but the same applies to Greeks also. Both of them also have the lowest rates of I2 in the Baklans.

It may hurt but your fantasy world doesnt really fit well in the real world.

E-V13 and J2b2 (Albanians , Greeks) = Paleo-Balkan People whos culture and language are of Paleo-Balkan origins

I2 and R1b (South Slavs) = Slav foreigners whos migration to Balkan in the 6th century is well-documented .

Of course there are slavicized native oopulation of Balkans , There is a reason why there are Slavs(culturally) wh carry the E-V13 and J2b2 haplogroups.

Again , I'm still wondering why the hell did the J2b2 Ottoman turks move into Albanian highlands , and convert to Catholicism?

Haplogroups_europe.png

It’s incredible how you have evidence in your face n still choose to ignore it n continue spewing your nonsense.

it’s undisputed fact that E1b (main group amongst Albanians) comes from North Africa.

it’s also undisputed fact that j2 (another significant presence amongst Albanians) is from Western Asia.

n it’s also undisputed fact that i2 Is native Southern European group.

again we see Eastern European (Slavic) presence in the balkans (r1a) however main group still remains i2 native balkanian group.

i2 remains dominant there where Illyrians used to be. thsts why south Slavs have specific n particular look (dinaric)

E1b n j2 is dominant in areas where North Africans n west asians settled that’s why most Albanians look like North Africans n western asians, speak a language that’s not connected to any other European language n have customs n traditions unlike any other European nation. Now there are plenty of languages in Africa n Asia that weren’t properly studied n there are still missing links. In the future there’s probably gonna be discovered a link between Albanian language n some tribe in Africa or Asia which will gives us more info where Albanian ancestors come from n when they possibly have settle in Southern Europe.

Probably wasn't taught to growing up. Few people take up consistent reading as adults. That's a shame for him.

I'm the one providing scientific researchs and this dumbass claims that I'm the one who is ignoring the facts.
it’s undisputed fact that E1b (main group amongst Albanians) comes from North Africa.
Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

Albanians main haplogroups are E-V13 , J2b2-L283 and R1b. All three of them have entered Balkan before Slavs (Who bringed with them teh Slavic culture and the R1a and I2 haplogroups). With E-V13 and J2b2 being Paleo-Balkan haplogroups and R1b probably being of Celtic origin.

All you're doing is posting pictures from googles.
Do North Africans carry the E haplogroup? They do. Do they carry the E-V13 haplogroup that Albanians carry ? They do not , Actually E-V13 is almost inexistent in North Africa.
Just like the North African carrier is almost inexistent amongst the Albanians.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#V1

The first Indo-European migration to Greece was that of the Mycenaeans from c. 1650 BCE. The Dorians from Central Europe followed from c. 1200 BCE. Both could have brought different subclades of E-V13, and a founder effect or the phenomenon of elite dominance among the ruling invaders might have caused a fast growth of E-V13 lineage in Late Bronze Age and Iron Age Greece.

The small presence of E-V13 in the Near East could be better explained by the extremely long Greek presence in the eastern Mediterranean from the time of Alexander the Great until the end of the Byzantine domination over the region during the Middle Ages. It would be unthinkable that over 1,500 years of Hellenisation and Byzantine rule in Anatolia and the Levant didn't leave any genetic trace. In Anatolia, E-V13 is found mostly in the western third of the country, the region that used to belong to ancient Greece. The absence of E-V13 from Central Anatolia does not concord with a diffusion linked to Neolithic agriculture. There is clearly a radiation from the Greece (where E-V13 makes up approximately 30% of the paternal lineages) to the East Mediterranean (where the frequency drops to under 5%).

E-V13 is an Paleo-Balkan haplogroup , Most likely the dominant haplogroup of the Ancient Greeks alongside J2B2 (Both are still the dominant haplogroups amongst Modern Greeks). Two haplogroups which are low amongst Slavs and high amongst Albanians and Greeks.
it’s also undisputed fact that j2 (another significant presence amongst Albanians) is from Western Asia.
You are still failing to answer a simple question , Why did the Ottoman Turks (J2b2 , An haplogroup which is almost inexistent or has a very low rate amongst the Turks and in Asia as an whole) move into Albanian highlands and convert to Catholicism?
In fact you are failing to answer every single question , because you don't have an answer.

J2b2 peaks amognst Albanians and Greeks whos recent mgiration to Balkan was never documented , because it never happened as they are the descendants of the Paleo-Balkan people (Greeks are more mixed though). J2b2 has a very low rate amognst Slavs whos migration to Balkan is well-documented.

The oldest J2b2-L283 sample recovered among ancient DNA samples is a Late Bronze Age (1700-1500 BCE) individual from southern Croatia (Mathieson et al. 2017)
The timing, location and admixtures of these samples fit with the Illyrian colonisation of the Dinaric Alps, which is thought to have taken place between 1600 and 1100 BCE.

Who has the highest rate of J2b2-L283 amongst Balkan people? Albanians.

But yeah according to you Albanians are migrants from Western Asia , Despite the haplogroup being almost inexistent there.
n it’s also undisputed fact that i2 Is native Southern European group.

I2 reaches its peak amognst the Slavs , whos migration in the 6th century is well documented. Its lowest rate is amognst Albanians (Especially Ghegs) whos recent migration was never documented , because they were in the Balkans already thousands of years because Slavs raided the area.

i2 remains dominant there where Illyrians used to be. thsts why south Slavs have specific n particular look (dinaric)
The most dinaric looking slavs are Brdani Montenegrins (Who carry E-V13) , This doesn't meany much anyways.

Illyrians Kingdom (ardiaei Kingdom) capital was Shkodra , I2 is inexistent amongst the Mbi-Shkodra Highlanders.
Illyrian toponyms can also only be translated through Albanians , Absolutely no connection with the Slav raiders.
E1b n j2 is dominant in areas where North Africans n west asians settled
Again , I don't think that i have to explain you that Albanian clades have no presence in North Africa or West Asia. Actually i may but you won't read it again sicne it would destroy your fantasies. But i doubt it will destroy your fantasies since Serbian mental-gymnastics game is second to none.

Yet their(Albanian-dominant clades) presence and dominance in Balkan has been documented and supported from multiple experts. The same can't be said about Slavic culture and Slavic haplogroups (R1a , I2)
that’s why most Albanians look like North Africans n western asians,
I for one don't look similar to any Western Asian or North African , Neither do most of the Albanians.
prek-cali-25a31f47-8be6-494a-9820-f5a05510bd8-resize-750.jpeg

Prek Cali , Bajraktar of Kelmendi.
c2e01101f237d03179858fc97f9eb049.jpg

Prek Cali(E-V13) amongst other Albanians Malsors
Ded_gjo_luli.gif

Dedë Gjo Luli(J2b2-L283) , Bajraktar of Hoti.
9c5f1968189ff00c7c8acc1e00572420.jpg

Dedë Gjo Luli amongst other Malsors and Catholic priests
1200px-Gjergj_Fishta_1932.JPG

At Gjergj Fishta , Albanian National Poet and Catholic Priest.
AzemGalicameluftetare-e1531813665346.jpg

Azem Galica - Albanian Kachak Leader from Drenica region alongside other Albanian Kachaks.
The_delegation_of_Sanjak_of_Shkodra_in_the_League_of_Prizren.jpg

League of Prizren members
Hasan_Prishtina_%28portrait%29.jpg

Hasan Prishtina (Berisha) (E-V13) - Albanian Politican (One of the most influential)
isa-boletini-ne-londer-shqiperiajone-2.jpg

Isa Boletini and Ismail Qemali - Albanian founding fathers

Here is a more random picture
f257dbd0-7211-4cf9-ae55-34d4e926a5d6.jpg

A bunch of Albanian protesters (In Kosova)
speak a language that’s not connected to any other European language n have customs n traditions unlike any other European nation. Now there are plenty of languages in Africa n Asia that weren’t properly studied n there are still missing links. In the future there’s probably gonna be discovered a link between Albanian language n some tribe in Africa or Asia which will gives us more info where Albanian ancestors come from n when they possibly have settle in Southern Europe.

Every linguist in the world considers Albanian as an Indo-European language , Only deluded Serbs don't want to.
Albanian similar to Greek and Armenian have a branch of their own , Their customs , traditions , language , mythology , clothing are all descended from the Paleo-Balkan people (Which Albanians are).

The Albanian language occupies an independent branch of the Indo-European language tree.[34] In 1854, Albanian was demonstrated to be an Indo-European language by the philologist Franz Bopp.

The Albanian language is part of the Indo-European language group and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkan languages of antiquity,[43][44][45] although it is still uncertain which particular Paleo-Balkan language represents the ancestor of Albanian, or where in Southern Europe that population lived.[46] In general there is insufficient evidence to connect Albanian with one of those languages, whether one of the Illyrian languages (which historians mostly confirm),[citation needed] or Thracian and Dacian.[47] Among these possibilities, Illyrian is typically held to be the most probable, though insufficient evidence still clouds the discussion.[48]

You can only dream of what you're saying being true, All scientific researchs lead to the opposite side of your deluded narrative.

Albanians are the indigenous people of Balkan culturally and genetically , South Slavs are the same Slavs culturally and genetically(although with a blend of Slavicized Albanians and other native Balkan populations) who raided the area in the 6th century.

Back