Dana White confirms submission of Conor McGregor’s paperwork for USADA testing Conor / UFC vs USADA

Will Conor join USADA tomorrow?

• Total voters
So... ready to fight in April 2024... woo and hoo.

This is the real reason USADA is getting dropped...they wouldn't give Cloner an exemption from being in the testing pool prior to fighting, and teh UFC wanted him sooner rather than the 6 month timeline would allow (considering he'd have to be clean upon entry).

Conor wants to stay a drugged up cheat, so Dana has kicked out USADA to secure more snow for his driveway, as Conor will bring him extra revenue

That is exactly what is going on. Conor has been on PEDs that long, he is now psychologically dependent and can't come off. He feels super on and doesn't want to go back to normal. there will always be at least a replacement dose now

I have only cycled PEDs a few times and was never on longer than 10 weeks, I preferred shorter cycles for comps, so never had the dependency many do. I imagine having your hormones at a sky high level for so long, it must be hard to come back down to reality

Even perfect PCT will not bring you back straight away and maybe not at all if you have been on for so long after a run on hormones. TRT will make you feel 'normal', but not how you felt on a full blown cycle

If any of you guys have used, then actually come off? You will know not only the physical differences of PEDs, but als the mental difference

Conor wants to stay a drugged up cheat, so Dana has kicked out USADA to secure more snow for his driveway, as Conor will bring him extra revenue

That is exactly what is going on. Conor has been on PEDs that long, he is now psychologically dependent and can't come off. He feels super on and doesn't want to go back to normal. there will always be at least a replacement dose now

I have only cycled PEDs a few times and was never on longer than 10 weeks, I preferred shorter cycles for comps, so never had the dependency many do. I imagine having your hormones at a sky high level for so long, it must be hard to come back down to reality

Even perfect PCT will not bring you back after a long run on hormones. TRT will make you feel 'normal', but not how you felt on a full blown cycle

If any of you guys have used, then actually come off? You will know not only the physical differences of PEDs, but als the mental difference
Agreed brother
Just curious brother how much mg of test was in your TRT dose? I have been on 150 mg of testosterone cypionate for about 2 months and literally feel no difference.
Also I have heard some people say it could be because my raised testosterone levels could have led to elevated estrogen levels, and that i should incorporate some PCT such as Arimidex into my TRT cycle, and not after

I am mainly using TRT for the mental benefits, been training hard and eating well too but feels like im wasting all my money

Agreed brother
Just curious brother how much mg of test was in your TRT dose? I have been on 150 mg of testosterone cypionate for about 2 months and literally feel no difference.
Also I have heard some people say it could be because my raised testosterone levels could have led to elevated estrogen levels, and that i should incorporate some PCT such as Arimidex into my TRT cycle, and not after

I am mainly using TRT for the mental benefits, been training hard and eating well too but feels like im wasting all my money

I never was on TRT, I just came off, as my cycles were short. I never used more than 500mg of Test.
I don't Have experience on a replacement dose, but were your hormones low before you started on 150mg of test?

@Davidjacksonjones If you never had your levels tested and decided to self administer TRT, then perhaps you feel no difference, because your levels were already in a good range?

I have never used less than 250mg, but i have been led to believe that a replacement dose would only make you feel better and 'on', if your levels are very low

@Davidjacksonjones If you never had your levels tested and decided to self administer TRT, then perhaps you feel no difference, because your levels were already in a good range?

I have never used less than 250mg, but i have been led to believe that a replacement dose would only make you feel better and 'on', if your levels are very low
my levels were pretty low range.
9.3 nmol/L and 11 nmol/L
with the reference range being like 6-34 and most TRT programs aim for a number above 20

Have a lot of symptoms associated with low test such as low mood, irritability, tiredness/fatigue, sleep issues, brain fog etc.
I gotta do a follow up blood test soon to see whats going on.
I was disappointed using it because I have heard so many stories of people feeling so much better mentally on testosterone but for me it did nothing. Was expensive too, like $575 altogether for 3 months including private consultations since my regular GP wouldn't prescribe it

my levels were pretty low range.
9.3 nmol/L and 11 nmol/L
with the reference range being like 6-34 and most TRT programs aim for a number above 20

Have a lot of symptoms associated with low test such as low mood, irritability, tiredness/fatigue, sleep issues, brain fog etc.
I gotta do a follow up blood test soon to see whats going on.
I was disappointed using it because I have heard so many stories of people feeling so much better mentally on testosterone but for me it did nothing. Was expensive too, like $575 altogether for 3 months including private consultations since my regular GP wouldn't prescribe it

Damn brother, I have usually heard the same. Perhaps as you say your estrogen etc is elevated? Maybe they might give you a higher dose?

I'm 40 next year, so was thinking of having my bloods to have a look. I feel mostly the same, other than a little more anxiety and I do find training harder to recover from.

Hopefully you get your shit sorted my man! Everyone deserves good treatment, especially those who pay and actually require the said treatment

Damn brother, I have usually heard the same. Perhaps as you say your estrogen etc is elevated? Maybe they might give you a higher dose?

I'm 40 next year, so was thinking of having my bloods to have a look. I feel mostly the same, other than a little more anxiety and I do find training harder to recover from.

Hopefully you get your shit sorted my man! Everyone deserves good treatment, especially those who pay and actually require the said treatment
Thanks brother, hopefully you can get your symptoms and TRT sorted out too! I have anxiety too and its the worse and is also often associated with low testosterone.

I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks, but my testosterone levels were surprisingly low for my age.
Yeah i think elevated estrogen levels can cancel/negate the effects of the testosterone coming into the body. The doctor did write on the PCT medication to take half a tablet starting from week 2, but i ignored it because majority of people online say to avoid PCT until after the cycle.
I will have to see what my test and estrogen levels are like before upping my dose or PCT

Thanks for the helpful advice once again brother and best of luck with everything

Thanks brother, hopefully you can get your symptoms and TRT sorted out too! I have anxiety too and its the worse and is also often associated with low testosterone.

I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks, but my testosterone levels were surprisingly low for my age.
Yeah i think elevated estrogen levels can cancel/negate the effects of the testosterone coming into the body. The doctor did write on the PCT medication to take half a tablet starting from week 2, but i ignored it because majority of people online say to avoid PCT until after the cycle.
I will have to see what my test and estrogen levels are like before upping my dose or PCT

Thanks for the helpful advice once again brother and best of luck with everything

I am not sure if mine are hormone related, they might be? They certainly could be and I will be checking them out
I have good energy levels etc, but still, I just feel that little 'dip' when recovering from training etc.

Thanks Brother, I am sure you will get sorted. You have only been on a few months and they will adjust what ever needs adjusting.

Feel free to PM if you have an update on your progres!!

Good luck buddy

Conor needs secret juice and special favours to stay competitive against the NeWbReeD killers
How the mighty have fallen

give Joe Lauzon a retirement fight vs Conor, Joe deserves it and Conor needs a warm-up fight.

Back