Dana White confirms submission of Conor McGregor’s paperwork for USADA testing Conor / UFC vs USADA

Will Conor join USADA tomorrow?

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score

The gears finally appear to be shifting in the right direction for Conor McGregor’s return to the Octagon.

The former Ultimate Fighting Championship two-division champion has been out of action for over two years, nursing a broken leg suffered in his trilogy clash against Dustin Poirier (29-8). After months of back-and-forth with the United States Anti-Doping Agency about returning to their testing pool, McGregor (22-6) finally seems to have taken some significant steps.

“Notorious” recently claimed to have submitted the paperwork for re-entering the USADA testing pool to the UFC’s Senior Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, Jeff Novitzky. UFC CEO Dana White has now confirmed the same while noting that the Irishman will be officially back in the pool next week.

“He’s not officially in the USADA pool,” White said. “He submitted the paperwork; probably by Monday it’ll be submitted.”

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...-McGregors-Paperwork-for-USADA-Testing-191322

Last edited:
Dang. I'm slacking... Poll Added

giphy.gif

Usually something like this Conor would be broadcasting 3 months in advance... is he quiet about this?

Tomorrow is a National Holiday... with literally every school, bank, government building and office closed... except USADA?

Tagging some homies to make sense of this
I have had dozens of jobs in my life in various cities around America and have never had Columbus Day off. And rarely President’s Day.

Not did any of my public schools ever close.

Just for context.

USADA is a private non-profit out of Colorado? I wouldn’t care to speculate if they’re open tomorrow or not :) or whether it even matters, because these submissions are now automated anyway.

But I would vote “no”. When Dana says “tomorrow” he doesn’t literally mean tomorrow. He just says stuff. But I believe it happens soon, and maybe Monday the 9th.

Last edited:
How neat. Now they can promote him for the 300 card, sellout overpriced tickets and hotel rooms and then is pulled from the event last minute...<45>

Last edited:
Back