Media Dana White clowns PFL/Bellator during post fight press conference, talks roadblocks to UFC event in Hawaii

Those laughs at 1:17 made my fucken stomach churn.

It wasn't even that funny but those "journalists" just wanted to laugh loudly to grab Dana's attention.

It must still be the tax issue in Hawaii, taxing fighters and UFC out the ass and then some to come there and do an event.

Dana is stupid for talking down any other MMA promotions. He should be wanting them to do well and develop stars bc it gives UFC more options to bring in guys down the road with established names.

It’s like the NBA saying college basketball sucks. Stupid

The PFL x Bellator event in Saudi Arabia basically was in a parking lot, so he's not too far off there.

Dana is hyping the ufc and talking down about his competition. When will this monster be brought to justice? I openly shake and weep each time I see or hear or read about or think about Dana white.

Dana shitting on PFL, but UFC 300 wasn't as fun as the PFL card on the same weekend lol.

I like watching Dana roast the competition. If anything, it's the most normal non scumbag thing he ever does. Everyone shits on their competitors in every industry. It's called having pride lmao.

Back