Dana White: A Win Over Carlos Condit

I think condit will win, but Matt is something unpredictable just cause he is such an intense fighter. He could KO condit.

it would.. however his aggresive style wont work agaisnt condit.. i see condit getting the tko in round 3

Damn I like both guys !!

Wishing both guys the best of luck and lets see a KO !!!

As much as I love Matt Brown technical brawling Condit will whoop that ass.

This one is guaranteed to be a good one, but that's what I said about Condit vs Diaz. I think Brown can hold his own on the feet and keep it dicey. If it goes to the ground Carlos will probably snag the sub. It's a crazy fight because neither guy has been KO'd and they both usually win by knockout.

Great fight IMO , but CC wins this fight , but I would not be surprised to see Matt Brown catch him .. Would love to see Brown win and get a title shot .. but that's too good of a story for dana to make it happen .. lol CC would lose and get the shot before brown would ..that's jus how the " ufc " rankings work.:icon_chee

I think Condit wins, but I'm rooting for Brown. Dude always comes to fight, steps in there with the will to win.

What? A win over the #3 WW in the world is a big win? Say it aint so!

this reminds me of the completely identical thread I posted in 2 or 3 days ago.

search function man.. same damn title as old thread.

Would rather he doesn't come out and say he'd get a title shot. Guys have a tendency to fight safe when they know they get a title shot for a win.

Back