Dana White - 20 million a year

Oddmonster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just did som quick maths -

Dana makes about 20 million a year. If he cut that in half, and "only" made 10 million a year and gave the money to fighters, each and every fighter, on each and every every fight card, could get around 20-25.000$ extra pr. fight. (around 42 cards, around 10/12 fights pr. card).

I find this interesting when Dana and a lot of Sherdoggers talk about UFC not being able to afford to pay fighters more.

harrison-ford-who-gives-a-shit.gif

Just did som quick maths -

Dana makes about 20 million a year. If he cut that in half, and "only" made 10 million a year and gave the money to fighters, each and every fighter, on each and every every fight card, could get around 20-25.000$ extra pr. fight. (around 42 cards, around 10/12 fights pr. card).

I find this interesting when Dana and a lot of Sherdoggers talk about UFC not being able to afford to pay fighters more.
why would he cut his salary? Make Endeavor do it. They own the UFC, Dana just has a small %

considering how much money a Conor PPV makes the UFC, 20 Million a year seems a bit low.

hopefully with all this inflation he can get 25-30 Million.
a Conor PPV is making Disney money mostly. Disney paid rights to host the UFC PPV's so they get most the revenue from them.

Source for Dana’s UFC income being 20 mill a year? Does that include bonuses, stock etc?

Or did you just pull the number out of your ass and speculate away? :eek:

You could go even further and speculate why Amazon employees are paid shitty wages and have to piss their pants since they can’t have toilet brakes. Uncle Bezos has net worth somewhere north of 200 billions ($200,000,000,000). Why doesn’t he chip in and help some of his broke ass employees? :eek:

He's worth half a billion. Honestly, I thought he had more.

Source for Dana’s UFC income being 20 mill a year? Does that include bonuses, stock etc?

Or did you just pull the number out of your ass and speculate away? :eek:

You could go even further and speculate why Amazon employees are paid shitty wages and have to piss their pants since they can’t have toilet brakes. Uncle Bezos has net worth somewhere north of 200 billions ($200,000,000,000). Why doesn’t he chip in and help some of his broke ass employees? :eek:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/dana-white-net-worth
"
Age 51
Dana White Height 5'11"
Dana White Net Worth 2021 $500 million
Source of wealth
Combat Sports
Salary $20 million
Residence Las Vegas, Nevada
Citizenship United States
Marital Status Married
Children 3
Last Updated 2021"

I have no idea if that inclused bonus and stocks, I doubt it as that is stated as his salary.
And yes, EVERYONE should have a problem with people like Bezos treating their workers like shit. It is becoming the standard - All the other companies are seeing how it can be done, and will copy it. It might not be you who has shitty working conditions, but your children, or their children. Anyone who is fine with this insane hyper capitalisme is either rich, or has no understanding of long term consequences.

Last edited:
Back