Dana vs Ariel is going to be a thing on espn

Ariel loves to bait people. And the Goofinator is going to bite every. single. time. That bald bozo has far too much pride.
they're collaborating together guaranteed. The manufactured drama increases ratings for Ariel and sells fights for Dana. Everyone wins.

It's actually refreshing to see the ESPN guys stick up for Ariel unlike these other shill "MMA Journalists" that rely on UFC press pass and throwing softball dick sucking questions for a living.

they're collaborating together guaranteed. The manufactured drama increases ratings for Ariel and sells fights for Dana. Everyone wins.

So... what you’re saying is I have to look into it?

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

remember when Dana White had FOX fire Ariel Helwani over his return of Brock Lesnar tweet twenty minutes before Brock promo came out?

Do you think White will try and convince ESPN to fire him because White said Ariel is not good for the sport and nobody gives a shit about him.

I wouldnt be shocked if dana tries

Ariel Helwani is selling you wolf tickets. Dana White is selling you wolf tickets. ESPN are selling you wolf tickets. And you're eating them right up.

Dana must hate that Helwani isn't there but still he has to answer helwani's questions.

remember when Dana White had FOX fire Ariel Helwani over his return of Brock Lesnar tweet twenty minutes before Brock promo came out?

Do you think White will try and convince ESPN to fire him because White said Ariel is not good for the sport and nobody gives a shit about him.

I wouldnt be shocked if dana tries

nope cause disney couldnt care less what dana would say. disney would say what are you gone do about it give us back the 2 billion we paid you and sign a deal with someone else

ariel left fs1 long before the ufc 200 stuff.

Ariel loves to bait people. And the Goofinator is going to bite every. single. time. That bald bozo has far too much pride.
Hm... Sounds like a certain orange other president.

Dana better be careful. Jews are definitely instigative trouble makers...

I think it's funny how they interact now. Ariel was basically asking "is there a reason why you won't give a straight answer" and Dana is basically saying "because fuck you."

true -- he has twitter wars with random kids on the internet. Having to face Ariel on a major tv network.

Wonder how long till he gets canned for one of his unprofessional explosions or he has a heart attack from trying to suppress the rage he has for Ariel on live, major tv.

I just ate like a bagel and a half. And it was from Panera with fucking sugar crumble all over the top. What the hell was I doing?

Ariel is one of the most annoying journalists in the sport. The only reason he’s such a big name is because he has the first mover advantage of being one of the first MMA journalists out there on YouTube. He played his cards right by getting on the MMA train early and becoming familiar with the fighters. Had he have joined the MMA game later, I don’t think he would have established such a relationship with Dana or the fighters.

He is the best at creating a casual conversation with fighters that is comfortable listening to. Compare MMA Hour with Luke.

But of course timing has a lot to do with it. Same with every journalist.

Back