Dana vs Ariel is going to be a thing on espn

ESPN is dying
UFC is dying.

Do they really think Ariel vs. Dana will be enough drama to bring in New viewers?

It's a valid question that could have been answered with a normal response. Instead Dana, inserted his hatred for Ariel, in his answer. They guy can't step away from his petty grudges.

Not his fault the world has turned into a bunch of pussies

Not sure how anti semitism and pussies carry any sort of negative correlation. I would say that if you think someone who speaks out against anti semitism is a pussy, there's something mentally wrong with you.

Dana-White-and-Ariel-Helwani-at-UFC-121.jpg

Remember the good old days

Ariel owns Dana. Asks great questions. So obvious he makes Dana uncomfortable! It's Ariel that stays cool, calm and collected. what a pro!

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Disney, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

He was extremely annoyed that two of the espn hosts were defending ariel
I was hoping someone would ask Dana if his daughter was Greg Hardy’s domestic abuse victim would he still be on the UFC roster given that he’s “paid his dues, done everything right” since.

The diff now is Lorenzo's not around to protect Dana.

Of course ESPN loves this. Arguments not related to actual sporting competitions get top billing on ESPN. All they need to do is get one person so say something negative about anything on any show and then they can lead all of their upcoming shows with it.

I was hoping someone would ask Dana if his daughter was Greg Hardy’s domestic abuse victim would he still be on the UFC roster given that he’s “paid his dues, done everything right” since.
I hate woman beaters. I will forever root for whoever is fighting Hardy. Duck that guy. But hes a free man and if hes qualified for the job of UFC fighter I have no problem with him fighting. He didn't get arrested while working for the UFC, but years before. I dont think an assault charge should ban people from employment for life as people do change (not that he has). Still want to see him separated from his conciousness in the cage.

Ariel is one of the most annoying journalists in the sport. The only reason he’s such a big name is because he has the first mover advantage of being one of the first MMA journalists out there on YouTube. He played his cards right by getting on the MMA train early and becoming familiar with the fighters. Had he have joined the MMA game later, I don’t think he would have established such a relationship with Dana or the fighters.
That's bullshit. Like it or not, Ariel is the hardest working man in the game. He has done tens of thousand interviews, all provided for free on the Internet. You would need weeks just to go through all his stuff. Also, he has established privileged relationships with fighters because he's always there and he gives them a platform to express themselves freely. Sure he likes to instigate but that's a good way to get emotional responses, if you know anything.

Also, he's from Montreal just like the GOAT GSP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back