News Dana signs Brazilian with 3D veins popping out TV screen

Dem delts and veins never lie
Robbie-Lawler-493679825-588.jpg

because i want to see fighters who perform because of talent and the work they put in the gym, not because they have access to the best roid-doctor
the theory that fights are worse without PEDs is based on nothing
the theory that PEDs help with recovery, is for the most part bullshit. the most important tools to recover from an injury has nothing to do with PEDs
You know nothing, ass hat.
Tell me, who is more entertaining? TrTitor or deflated one?

Looks like he broke into Paulo Costa’s stash of Natty

i know more than you, fucking broke highschool dropout.
Vitor was an old man that needed trt to stay on top. but this is a young mans game. if you need to juice to try and stay relevant i'm not interested.
is Conor McGregor boring to you? or do you have some fancy theories that he's a roidhead who needs to juice to be entertaining?

hopefully in the future USADA can create testing that detects longterm metabolites for many more PEDs.
seems like there's too many fighters getting signed who used to juice heavily
50% of violations are from newly signed fighters (24 in total).

How many more do you want :)

Deflated Vitor is more entertaining. Love watching him get rekt whenever the fight goes beyond 90 seconds like the pathetic shrunken-balled testless scrub he has become.

<{JustBleed}>

He actually looks pretty natural to me. Veins on biceps es normal

Looks like baby snake trapped under his skin

Did any of you watch him? He's built like Rockhold not Romero. Dude looked pedestrian as fuck against a much smaller guy.

i know more than you, fucking broke highschool dropout.
Vitor was an old man that needed trt to stay on top. but this is a young mans game. if you need to juice to try and stay relevant i'm not interested.
is Conor McGregor boring to you? or do you have some fancy theories that he's a roidhead who needs to juice to be entertaining?
Don't know if he is or not. But If he isn't, roids would only make him more entertaining. More gas in the tank.

Deflated Vitor is more entertaining. Love watching him get rekt whenever the fight goes beyond 90 seconds like the pathetic shrunken-balled testless scrub he has become.

<{JustBleed}>
hates on a legend like belfort, has fucking carla esparza as AV.........

hopefully in the future USADA can create testing that detects longterm metabolites for many more PEDs.
seems like there's too many fighters getting signed who used to juice heavily
Anyone who has juiced heavily in the past and is forced to come off is at a massive disadvantage to someone's who's never juiced before, your natural testosterone levels are fucked mate.

High blood pressure city. Just too much sodium, is normal.

If only somehow, some way UFC could have some sort of testing in place that could catch them, without always having Sherdog rely on the eye test.....

If only somehow, some way UFC could have some sort of testing in place that could catch them, without always having Sherdog rely on the eye test.....

Back