@Silver
Reaction score

Reminds me of:

980dX.gif

Toxoplasmosis induced symptons. Prognosis negative

let him fight uriah hall then people can act like he's a future contender

Reminds me of:

980dX.gif

hopefully in the future USADA can create testing that detects longterm metabolites for many more PEDs.
seems like there's too many fighters getting signed who used to juice heavily

Not sure what you guys are trying to imply, everything looks like it checks out with this guy

tenor.gif

Never heard of this guy but def will watch any jacked dudes fight.

Just fucking bleed, bro.
rarhfq.gif

hopefully in the future USADA can create testing that detects longterm metabolites for many more PEDs.
He might be juicing right now. Pretty sure they aren’t getting tested for this show

Why would you hope for that? What is the benefit for you? Worse fights? Fighters that take longer to recovery from injuries?

Why would you hope for that? What is the benefit for you? Worse fights? Fighters that take longer to recovery from injuries?
Some would like to know outcome of the fight when all fighters involved are clean.

Just caught him pulsing. Is normal Picos

Some would like to know outcome of the fight when all fighters involved are clean.
For certain it would be a worse outcome than If they were both roiding.
This is human cockfighting, stop with the politically correct.

Oh yea he natty

because i want to see fighters who perform because of talent and the work they put in the gym, not because they have access to the best roid-doctor
the theory that fights are worse without PEDs is based on nothing
the theory that PEDs help with recovery, is for the most part bullshit. the most important tools to recover from an injury has nothing to do with PEDs

Back