Dana sh------ on both Hall and Silva

Guys its dana...

The original so and so fighter was never my friend guy...

Iz normal

Dana got what he wanted from Silva, now he must tarnish him. It's what Dana does, he's a piece of shit of a human being.

In the postfight presser , he said that Anderson got finished by a guy with zero output, that's shitting on them both.

Wtf, if he thought hall was soo bad , why the fuck do you put on this fight let alone as a main event then?
Cashing in on a highlight reel performance that makes the job of force retiring Silva and 2, makes Hall somewhat of a contender.

Dana straight up said Hall "Isn't a fucking fighter" many years ago.. Hall really is a bit of a mental midget so i kinda get Dana's frustration with the guy.

Typical Dana shitting on Silva, a fighter that has brought him millions, just because he might take a couple of fights in Bellator or Rizin now that his a contract is done.
It's a little more complicated than that. With every potential loss it makes the best MW fighter ever look a little weaker.

That hurts the UFC brand.

I'm not saying it's not altruistic reasons but he's trying to protect Silva's (and a few other fighters) image.

Dana has sand in his Vagina because Silva likely just wanted to fight out his contract and get as far away from USADA as possible, Silva actually looked pretty damn good for shaking off the dust from an extended hiatus. Andy would’ve won that fight had it been three rounds. Dana’s likely has known Silva has no intention of staying with the promotion and purposefully has been matched up with ranked guys to discredit him before taking his skills elsewhere.... Dana is sleazy as Don King and malicious as John Gotti, “if you’re not going to make capital for me you’re not going to do it anywhere” scorned bitch type stuff. Let’s face facts the old alphas like Silva need the juice to perform with the younger hungry guys, he can get away with it under Athletic Commissions, not USADA, guaranteed One, Bellator or Rizin bound where he will be appreciated, not kicked to the curb... is what it is. DFW was pissed at Hall because he didn’t absolutely destroy Silva and shit on his legacy enough up to bald penis standards, I honestly cannot figure it out, Dana is filthy rich from money made off of the backs of guys like Andy, why the disrespect...?

I’m actually not a Silva fan and was ecstatic when Weidman finally cleaned his clock, however I’ll call a spade a spade and Dana’s looking like a large dark pointy phallus with his behavior towards Handy... the man is damn legend that significantly helped build this company, no actually was the face of the UFC from the mid 2006 until 2013...
<WellThere>

Except Silva has one more fight on his ufc contract

Back