Dana sh------ on both Hall and Silva

rstringer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In the postfight presser , he said that Anderson got finished by a guy with zero output, that's shitting on them both.

Wtf, if he thought hall was soo bad , why the fuck do you put on this fight let alone as a main event then?

lol dana gonna dana.

Remember this is the same guy who called Fabrício Werdum "a guy who couldn't make it in the UFC" after Werdum beat Fedor (despite Werdum being seen as a title competitor at the time with his last fight at the company that time being a bout that would determine who fight Cain Velasquez for the heavyweight title, which he lost but still it was a major fight.), only for Werdum to comeback to the UFC and beat Velasquez for the title in the Mexico City event, basically ruining Dana's plans to push Velasquez in the Mexican market.
giphy.gif

bnFLi.gif

I don't know what Dana wants, maybe he could of pulled the trigger a bit earlier but it's not like Anderson was making it easy, we weren't exactly seeing a 48 year old Chuck Liddell in there, he still has a lot of good footwork, slick movement and unorthorox striking, he is still hard to read and gauge timing on. Either way, Hall got the win pretty comfortably, not sure why Dana is crying. He made the fight for fuck sake, some of Dana's rants are warranted but he should learn to shut the fuck up sometimes. We all saw it, there's no need to kick either guy down.

Didn't know Dana, Hall and Anderson all have the same kink
Let me explain to you how it works:

Usually only one of the people (usually the one who sh!ts) has a kink, the rest are basically elements of the landscape performing the roles of the props... Sometimes (far less frequently) the one who instigates the fetish 'hunger games' is the one who is being sh!t on, but its far more complex to orchestrate...
So here you go - you need one kinky dude (with money/power*) and two willing contestants who don't want to piss off the former.

* sometimes the money/power can be successfully replaced with large amounts of laxatives and/or explosive diarrhoea... then given an element of surprise - the kink ritual can be performed with minimal investments with any two involuntary people who got to be 'at the right place, at the right time'

Dana is turning into a salty toad.
Dont let whatever he said bother you.

Uriah Hall was supposed to be the next Silva and it didn't really work out too well.. Now Hall's going grey fighting Silva almost a decade later.. It's crazy man.

Dana has sand in his Vagina because Silva likely just wanted to fight out his contract and get as far away from USADA as possible, Silva actually looked pretty damn good for shaking off the dust from an extended hiatus. Andy would’ve won that fight had it been three rounds. Dana’s likely has known Silva has no intention of staying with the promotion and purposefully has been matched up with ranked guys to discredit him before taking his skills elsewhere.... Dana is sleazy as Don King and malicious as John Gotti, “if you’re not going to make capital for me you’re not going to do it anywhere” scorned bitch type stuff. Let’s face facts the old alphas like Silva need the juice to perform with the younger hungry guys, he can get away with it under Athletic Commissions, not USADA, guaranteed One, Bellator or Rizin bound where he will be appreciated, not kicked to the curb... is what it is. DFW was pissed at Hall because he didn’t absolutely destroy Silva and shit on his legacy enough up to bald penis standards, I honestly cannot figure it out, Dana is filthy rich from money made off of the backs of guys like Andy, why the disrespect...?

I’m actually not a Silva fan and was ecstatic when Weidman finally cleaned his clock, however I’ll call a spade a spade and Dana’s looking like a large dark pointy phallus with his behavior towards Handy... the man is damn legend that significantly helped build this company, no actually was the face of the UFC from the mid 2006 until 2013...
<WellThere>

Last edited:
Dana is a POS, would love to see him thrown in the cage against Anderson.

He even lied on Whittaker, making it seem like he was afraid of an Adesanya rematch.

Back