Dana: Rousey beat up two men in a movie theater, who then filed charges against her

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eat-up-two-huge-men-so-bad-they-filed-charges

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

One of the guys was Concrete Whale

Reliable sources told me that one of these men was Cain Velasquez

He is being modest it was more like 10 Samoan Rugby gang members with baseball bats. They stood no chance.

rhonda can beat every day men (including me) but she couldn't beat Holly and Nunes.

talking about a bully. please uncle dana stop hyping your former cash cow.

wow. this is just getting worse and worse. haha

Remember when Julianna Pena said she beat up 2 men and got a lot of props?

It turns out they werent even fighting her and were asking her nicely to stop hitting them.

It's probably true. Two random teenagers started making noise and then she confronted them and then blew a gasket and proceeded to attack

Yeah.

She can also beat any woman in WMMA with one arm tied behind her back. (she said that before the Holly fight)

View attachment 184455

One of the guys was Concrete Whale

Can't you get arrested for filing a false police report?

Reliable sources told me that one of these men was Cain Velasquez
ya know sometimes sherdoggers make some pretty lame responses and jokes on the first page of threads in an attempt to be funny and garner responses/likes. But when its a rousey thread sherdog brings the most ice cold heartless fire right out of the gate like their life depended on it. EDIT:<bball2>at the blind dog reply

We call that assault and it's nothing to brag about.

She told the story on Rogan's podcast years ago and tbh she sounded like she had a huge chip on her shoulder even back then.

ya know sometimes sherdoggers make some pretty lame responses and jokes on the first page of threads in an attempt to be funny and garner responses/likes. But when its a rousey thread sherdog brings the most ice cold heartless fire right out of the gate like their life depended on it

Ronda getting WRECKED always brings the best out of Sherdog. :D

Back