Dana: Rousey beat up two men in a movie theater, who then filed charges against her

rhonda can beat every day men (including me) but she couldn't beat Holly and Nunes.
This needs to be emphasized in every rousey thread.

I just feel the haters need to be reminded that ronda would whoop their ass. So would Holly and Nunes.

Some of these guys are convinced WMMA is a fake show like WWE. Those girls would kick the shit out of your average 180 pound male. 10/10

I just feel the haters need to be reminded that ronda would whoop their ass. So would Holly and Nunes.

Some of these guys are convinced WMMA is a fake show like WWE. Those girls would kick the shit out of your average 180 pound male. 10/10

Is this what the white knights and Sherdog feminists are telling themselves to cope with the defeat?

that's what i said, but if beating every day men is easy then why rhonda couldn't beat holly and nunes???
i just wonder, just wonder what would have been of her if she trained at a elite mma team....

I'd believe it, two retarded men against an olympian?

We can talk shit all we want and I personally do think she had no business getting an immediate title shot but she's still and elite athlete who in her prime still holds most title defenses in that division.

And no I am not a fan of her, I like her fighting but after watching TUF; she kinda has a shitty personality.

But we still got to appreciate what she did for Women's MMA.

The other was Bethe Correia

Very impressive if true, but did Betch have her captive bolt pistol?

ncfomhold.jpg

Is this what the white knights and Sherdog feminists are telling themselves to cope with the defeat?
nope, it's something I've seen with my own eyes multiple times with female fighters who are not as good as rousey and with men who actually have spent some time in martial arts classes and were transitioning to competition. It is not even a question for someone who's seen it.

You've convinced yourself the average guy can beat up Ronda Rousey because you are an average guy.
that's what i said, but if beating every day men is easy then why rhonda couldn't beat holly and nunes???
i just wonder, just wonder what would have been of her if she trained at a elite mma team....
well, Holly and Nunes would beat up an average guy, too lol.

But I agree, it's now or never for turning around her career and it starts with her training.

nope, it's something I've seen with my own eyes multiple times with female fighters who are not as good as rousey and with men who actually have spent some time in martial arts classes and were transitioning to competition. It is not even a question for someone who's seen it.

You've convinced yourself the average guy can beat up Ronda Rousey because you are an average guy.

'B-b-but she can beat you up' is not an argument. That's almost as childish as the grade-school 'my dad can beat up your dad' quip. Ronda was destroyed. WMMA has poor talent. Whether the average man can beat Rousey or not doesn't impact either of these facts. Little anecdotes about what you've done and seen is not an argument, either.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You've convinced yourself that the results of Rousey vs the average male matters because it's the last remaining refuge for Ronda's idiotic fanbase. Worry about whether or not she can beat Amanda Nunes and Holly Holm.

'B-b-but she can beat you up' is not an argument. That's almost as childish as the grade-school 'my dad can beat up your dad' quip. Ronda was destroyed. WMMA has poor talent. Whether the average man can beat Rousey or not doesn't impact either of these facts. Little anecdotes about what you've done and seen is not an argument, either.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Anybody involved in martial arts or a combat sport would agree, don't take my word for it.

As usual, Coolidge is convinced he's the smartest guy in the room despite being extremely middle of the pack (just add arrogance).

Anybody involved in martial arts or a combat sport would agree, don't take my word for it.

As usual, Coolidge is convinced he's the smartest guy in the room despite being extremely middle of the pack (just add arrogance).
You don't speak for 'anybody' involved in the martial arts community. That's the height of arrogance right there. You've convinced yourself that the results of Rousey vs the average male matters because it's the last remaining refuge for Ronda's idiotic fanbase. Worry about whether or not she can beat Amanda Nunes and Holly Holm.

As usual, Final Say takes the most moronic position and is too stupid to realize when it's best to drop it.

As usual, Final Say takes the most moronic position and is too stupid to realize when it's best to drop it.
Lol, funny considering you were the one with the moronic position and realized it was best to drop it.

Lol, funny considering you were the one with the moronic position and realized it was best to drop it.

'drop it' Your reading comprehension is just as poor as usual, I see. What position did I take and what position did I drop? Make sure to go back and read what I said and see if it matches up with your oncoming straw-man argument. I'll wait.

this story is true,getting their asses kicked by Rousey was an embarrassment and sort of a Charles Atlas,sand in the face moment to one,he's been hitting the iron hard after his altercation.

iFt6bfE.jpg

this story is true,getting their asses kicked by Rousey was an embarrassment and sort of a Charles Atlas,sand in the face moment to one,he's been hitting the iron hard after his altercation.

iFt6bfE.jpg

I was about to google a pic of two boxing midgets but this works as well.

Ronda can still beat random nobodies on the street.

Fact

Remember the video of Monique Bustos with the mugger?

People still believe this story. The two sources are Ronda and Dana. People are stupid.

Back