Dana: Ronda/Nunez will double Conor/Nate II gate on Christmas Eve LEL

LEL Ronda can't even break COnor's first PPV gate!!!! Yet, he always tellds us otherwise.

Ronda's PPV avg is 500k while Conor's is 1.5 million.

Can we just stop this now? This is like claiming a 3 foot man is taller than a 9 foot man.....just stop now, Dana!

Dana always tries to downplay Conor and boost Ronda because she doesn't pose a risk to the UFC by threatening to fight outside the organisation.

I think its gonna hurt the ppv buys being on a Friday.
I could be wrong.

{<shrug}

He's full of shit. U can get tickets on Ticketmaster right now for 150 bucks.

A lot of those are tickets being resold. Ticketmaster allows you to buy tickets and immediately resell them for a higher price, and they take 10%.

I'm gonna buy the PPV. But {<BJPeen} I buy all the PPV's and divvy up the cost with the people who come over to watch it <5>.I would not buy a ticket to the live event however.

Dana sucks poor Ronda off 24/7 to hype up her self esteem and keep her in his pocket. Meanwhile he puts Conor down to try and keep a leash on him when he knows he's the real star and the real threat.

Its like lol but its used by cheeto fingered,neck beard,virgins

Don't bring the rest of us into this, Queen B was never our friend. Let us not forget, this is the same person who brought "CoGar" to Sherdog, though thankfully that's flown like a lead balloon thus far.

Most of us just wanna eat our Cheetos in peace.

Hail Dana, teller of truth and never a lie glorious nation of the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back