Dana: Ronda/Nunez will double Conor/Nate II gate on Christmas Eve LEL

4.5 is double 7.6?......... Christmas Eve is on Dec 30?.........

w6x8g.jpg

<36><36><36><36><36><36>

One of my post in this thread was deleted because of nudity. By Jupiter's cock I swear I have no fucking idea....I dont even...was it the Batiatus GIF??

{<huh}

If so I totally missed the nudity when I posted it. Apologies.

Edit : oh LOL the slaves boobs in the background. So used of seeing em everywhere in Spartacus you dont even notice them anymore. Good job from the mod on that one. Sorry again.

Why is he so afraid to admit that Conor is a bigger draw than Ronda??
1jvs5g.jpg

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_5.34.33_PM.png

Because Ronda has to keep hearing that she's the biggest draw in the sport, and the highest paid fighter in the sport (even though she subconsciously knows it isn't true), especially from Dana's mouth, otherwise she would just retire.

Why do you think he went out of his way for a year to make sure that no one said anything negative about her? When the fox panel brought up Ronda some months ago, apparently they were texted right away to drop it.

She doesn't have to do any media tours, or be put in any jeopardizing position... because she can't take it at this point. She's fragile, and he knows it, but he has paved the way with as many roses possible to lure her back to squeeze what's left of her.

tl, dr - he is using Ronda.

One of my post in this thread was deleted because of nudity. By Jupiter's cock I swear I have no fucking idea....I dont even...was it the Batiatus GIF??

{<huh}

If so I totally missed the nudity when I posted it. Apologies.

Edit : oh LOL the slaves boobs in the background. So used of seeing em everywhere in Spartacus you dont even notice them anymore. Good job from the mod on that one. Sorry again.

PM me the GIF?

<OKC16>

Sometimes I want to do a little more than "LOL" but a little less than "LEL".

WHAT DO I DO GUYS!!!?

Back