Dana put two amateurs on the PPV card, and now he's angry because they looked amateurish

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does that strike anyone else as ridiculous?

He's bashing the shit out of Mike Jackson - gahhh he doesn't belong in the UFC, that was garbage, I should have put it on the Fight Pass prelims, blah blah.

Yeah, no shit. The guy was 0-2 in MMA (1 pro loss, 1 amateur). He had never won an MMA fight in his life, and you put him on the PPV card. OF COURSE he doesn't belong in the UFC. Neither does his opponent.

It's just amazing to me that Dana is complaining about the performance of an 0-2 guy he chose to stick on his PPV.

More like Dana White Lie or sumthin tsssssss

Yeah, Dana's a goof for shitting on Mike Jackson like that. Putting two 0-1 guys in there was obviously gonna lead to some weird, amateurish shit that had no business being on a PPV.

However I can understand Dana being a bit upset with him, for clowning around in there and seemingly not taking the fight seriously when he was given a huge opportunity to perform on a PPV.

That's a bit disingenuous of you.
Dana was mad at all the goofy shit Jackson pulled during the fight as if he was some super fighter toying with an amateur. That's annoying as hell! he's the second biggest can in the UFC facing the only fighter he can beat.

Have some respect and athletic integrity and give it your all

Last edited:
It was stupid that they were charging to see the fight. Regardless if CM Punk was why you bought the card or not, they still took up 1/5, 20% of your money. Was it worth $10+ to see? I doubt it. But nah. Overeem or Arlovski didn't deserve a spot on the paid card.

He said it shoulda been on fightpass but when ppl questioned overeem fight being on the prelim instead of this he had words too.

Reap whay you sow

Dana must be in negotiations to put Mike in a main event spot.

The only amateurs are Shelby and Clown White.

Dana was mad at all the goofy shit Jackson pulled during the fight as if he was some super fighter toying with an amateur. That's annoying as hell! he's the second biggest can in the UFC facing the only fighter he can beat.

30-26 was entirely his all

overall I think dana has done a great job with the ufc. He's one of the main reasons the ufc grew to what it is now. But....lately idk what he's doing. IDK if he knows what he's doing. He's too stubborn or something.

I love it when the UFCs scams backfire. They could have put 5 different fights on the main card that would have been way better

overall I think dana has done a great job with the ufc. He's one of the main reasons the ufc grew to what it is now. But....lately idk what he's doing. IDK if he knows what he's doing. He's too stubborn or something.

I think the new management may have something to do with it

Some people will scream Dana's name at the sky when they get hit by a raindrop

Dana's always like that. He's the head clown running the circus but when something goes wrong he's always quick to blame everyone else.

Dana is a fucking idiot for this and now he is furthering his idiocy by shitting on a fighter he fucking chose lmfao.

HE chose to put 2 amateurs on a PPV slot and wow they looked shitty who would have guessed?

Dana is only mad cuz Jackson made that shitfest last 15 mins but it' completely Danas fault putting them in there in the first place.

Back