Dana put two amateurs on the PPV card, and now he's angry because they looked amateurish

I think the new management may have something to do with it
Like putting cm punk in the cage not only once, but twice. And on a main card (PPV)....got me like WTF Dana. Oh, and het get's mad at Mike Jackson for he sideshow that he (Dana) created himself.

Or the fact that he just made a bonehead move by placing weigh-in's at their original time. Like, why not just split the difference?

Yeah that's a possibility but i had the same sensation as dana after the fight.
Some fighters just lack killer instinct, that's entirely possible.
Jackson seems like a fairly nice guy and in his post fight interviews he said he didn't really want to hurt Punk which is fine by me.
Dana's just mad the mess he made didn't end sooner.

I thought it was fixed when it was all going down. Was thinking to myself that Mike Jackson is goofing around waiting for CM to throw some kinda bomb so he can take a dive, But the silly fucker Punk was to daft to even throw one.... Can't take a dive if the guy your scrapping is content on kissing your fists.

Think that is why Dana is so mad. The way he was goofing around made it look pretty corrupt and retarded. Looked like a WWE skit and Punk forgot the plot. Freak shows only work if you go in there like Gabbi Garcia and fuck that 55 year old Asian granny up bad!

That Jackson was clowning and given the fact that he was likely never going to fight in the ufc again after that, win or lose, maybe he wanted to try and make an impression whatever way he could.
It came off bad and I think the guy is kind of a doorknob, but under the circumstances, I can see why he would act like a bozo. Looking at other examples, people like some fighters for being douchebags so he took his shot.

Does anyone really think that if he had gone out and eliminated punk in one round that the ufc was going to keep him around? He is not like Mickey who is young and has talent.

Dana put two amateurs on the PPV card, and now he's angry because they looked amateurish

Dana wasn't mad at Punk or the women or some of the HW for fighting like amateurs.

Dana was mad at Mike Jackson was goofing around.

You are a very dumb person for not knowing this.

He is just diverting the blame onto Mike Jackson since he makes a convenient scapegoat, rather than take the blame for their own mess.

Sadly this is standard operating procedure.

CM Punk has been their puppet to try and draw crossover fans from the beginning, Dana wants the pro wrestling fan base so bad he is willing to make a fool of them, himself, and the UFC.
I said it from the beginning CM Punk can not beat any legitimate UFC fighter on this earth period. Mike Jackson was brought in to lose but he had other ideas.

Mike Jackson explained what was behind what Dana and several contributors on here thought of as clowning around or just fighting poorly. I like what he said. From MMA Hour, edited slightly to make it flow better:

"CM Punk...he's a tough cat. I landed some solid shots [in the 1st Round], I rocked him...but he never went to the ground. For me, I'm not gonna run in and try to get the finish on someone, and get caught with something silly...[so] I played the smart role, and kept my distance. Then after the 1st round and he didn't go down I was like well, I didn't get the first round KO. Plan B was to just beat him up. And I told everybody beforehand...all I wanna do is beat him up...enough [so] he doesn't wanna do this anymore. And that's what I did. I never went to hurt the guy...What I've learned [from] all of this is that Dana White and MMA fans, you guys are savages, man. [You guys] wanted me to give [CM Punk} some severe CTE [brain trauma], and I was like, this guy has a family to feed, he has someone to go home to...[you] wanted me to give that guy severe brain damage, and I'm not about that...I guess fighting isn't really meant for me; I don't have that savageness like I used to when I was younger."

Respect.

That's a bit disingenuous of you.
Dana was mad at all the goofy shit Jackson pulled during the fight as if he was some super fighter toying with an amateur. That's annoying as hell! he's the second biggest can in the UFC facing the only fighter he can beat.

Have some respect and athletic integrity and give it your all

Mikey explained it. Danas fault for not knowing his style more.

Also i btw enjoyed punk getting a more prolonged beating. i wudve been pissed if referee declared a TKO after a crappy flurry

clown-dana.jpg

He was never my friend Dana F White

What goofy shit was Jackson pulling?

Intentionally looking away while ground and pounding Punk, and some silly windups, before throwing some punches.

The sad thing, is that even with Jackson clowning him, Punk couldn't even get off the ground. Punk was literally holding Jackson in his guard, while Jackson blindly pummeled away at him. No attempts at anything. Its like he was told the guard is an advantageous position for a fighter on their back, and nothing else, so he just held him there thinking something was supposed to happen.

Great that what he deserve for puttin this shit show on the main card fuckin clown

That's a bit disingenuous of you.
Dana was mad at all the goofy shit Jackson pulled during the fight as if he was some super fighter toying with an amateur. That's annoying as hell! he's the second biggest can in the UFC facing the only fighter he can beat.

Have some respect and athletic integrity and give it your all

CM Punk was so goddamn awful that he MADE Mike Jackson look like a super fighter!

Jackson made the best of his 15minutes of fame. He was clowning before and after the fight and knew that he wasn't going anywhere in the UFC at his level. Dana obviously didn't like it since it made CM Punk look bad despite not getting finished

Intentionally looking away while ground and pounding Punk, and some silly windups, before throwing some punches.

The sad thing, is that even with Jackson clowning him, Punk couldn't even get off the ground. Punk was literally holding Jackson in his guard, while Jackson blindly pummeled away at him. No attempts at anything. Its like he was told the guard is an advantageous position for a fighter on their back, and nothing else, so he just held him there thinking something was supposed to happen.

Maybe CM Punk was hoping that uncle Dana paid Jackson to feed him an arm or something.

Back