dana post fight media scrum

no one asked him about the sotiropolis tuf behind the scenes KO story???

Thanks, TS

HIGHLIGHTS:

6:30 Good news about Hendo.

10:00 Sarah Mcmann did indeed back down to Rousey according to DW - he basically calls her a pussy. (Though maybe since she's female he's really calling her a dick)

14:12 Pat HD Barry.

14:30 Bob Arum's a moron.

" We got 9 Welter Weights on that card that are all in the top 5 " - Dana White

Last edited:
damn was looking for this last night and couldn't find it thanks for sharing!!!

lol at shitting on Arum for making the Marquez vs Pac money fight when he's making Nick vs GSP. Also he can't hide behind GSP asking for it here, because Pac asked for Marquez.

What about the presser? I can't find a link for the full presser anywhere.

"I got 9 welterweights on the show that are all in the top 5".

EDIT: Beaten to it.

Thanks TS. As usual,some daft/puzzling questions by these reporters.

Glad to hear bout Hendo being on track,and Dana was spot on with Pacman,he shouldve beed fighting Bradley.

I like hearing Dana say that before Anderson Silva retires, he'll most likely fight GSP AND Jon Jones. That's what I want to see.

I also like the idea of Bisping getting his shot if he beats Vitor. That could be a nice card for the UK who seems to get screwed when it comes to star power. They deserve a big name fight at this point.

I like hearing Dana say that before Anderson Silva retires, he'll most likely fight GSP AND Jon Jones. That's what I want to see.

I also like the idea of Bisping getting his shot if he beats Vitor. That could be a nice card for the UK who seems to get screwed when it comes to star power. They deserve a big name fight at this point.

Please tell me you dont actually believe those fights are going to happen? DW's been sayin GSP/Silva is "going to happen soon" for like 3yrs. Its just a carrot he's dangilin in front of the mule that is UFC fans. He knows as well as anyone those fights are never going happen. Silva, and probably GSP as well, will most likely ride out the rest of their careers fighting good style matchups for them.

What tragedy is he talking about at 12:46?

A bunch of little children were killed in a school shooting in Connecticut. Pretty much the only thing everyone in America has been talking about last couple of days.

Back