dana post fight media scrum

No offence but where do you live or where have you been? I would have thought it had been big news internationally.

I see it happened on Friday? I haven't been at home much since then, so hadn't checked the news and no one told me anything.

I see it happened on Friday? I haven't been at home much since then, so hadn't checked the news and no one told me anything.

It's interesting, very few people are talking about it, at least around me.
I guess it's so awful that we all assume everyone knows and nobody wants to think about it unless they have to.

ya the guy killed his dad and his mom and like i thin 18 kindergartners (which is around the age of 4 i believe).

"I got 9 welterweights on the show that are all in the top 5".

EDIT: Beaten to it.

What, am I missing the joke or something? WHy do you zuffa haters jump on Dana everytime he farts? If he's got 9 welterweights in the top 5, why is that funny? Im sure you know better than him.....

ya the guy killed his dad and his mom and like i thin 18 kindergartners (which is around the age of 4 i believe).

Killed his mom at home. Killed 20 kids at the school in Newtown, Connecticut, and 7 teachers....then himself....Several threads about it in the Warroom. The kids was all in ages from 5 to 10 at the school, but I think most that got killed were around 5.....Very sad indeed, I took Friday off, and I happened to be walking throug it was on MSNBS and I heard it.....couldn't believe it.

Please tell me you dont actually believe those fights are going to happen? DW's been sayin GSP/Silva is "going to happen soon" for like 3yrs. Its just a carrot he's dangilin in front of the mule that is UFC fans. He knows as well as anyone those fights are never going happen. Silva, and probably GSP as well, will most likely ride out the rest of their careers fighting good style matchups for them.

We'll see. I know Dana and Anderson have talked about the upcoming year and his future with the UFC. They offered him 8 fights he asked for 10.

Maybe not GSP because he has some fights lined up, some business to take care of after being out for so long.

But Jones is fighting Anderson's leftovers right now. First Vitor, now Sonnen and possibly Hendo. Jones is going to need some LHW competition to keep him happy in 2013

DW - he basically calls her a pussy. (Though maybe since she's female he's really calling her a dick)

That doesn't make any sense that you would think of dick as being the opposite of pussy in this context.

Funny, Dana says they knew the Diaz/GSP fight was going to be next.

Then why did you call the Hendricks fight a number 1 contender fight, dummy.

"shes mean shes nasty and she likes to finish people"

made me laugh...dana stuttered when he said finish people

Back