Dana, please gift Conor another title shot, this time at 145!

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Max looks unbeatable at the moment, he annihilated Aldo twice without breaking sweat and Aldo is still destroying the up and comers leaving no new contenders on the table, he now plans to destroy Alexander The Great Volkanoski and I believe he will do it. Max also annihilated Ortega, so he pretty much has no one to fight.
Conor is in a bad bad spot, getting his ass beat on national TV in front of millions and he has mounted a few losses recently. At 155 he has to fight few scraps and then has to pass through Tony or Lee for the next crack at the title and those two will murk him even worse than Habib did. It seems that 155 is not his home, too many killers there. But he has perfect record at 145, he was never defeated at 145 so Dana can give him another free pass to the belt.
Also, Max would love this fight, he would like to avenge his decision loss to Irish man. He recently trolled Conor by visiting the century old Jameson Whiskey distillery and he said that Jameson Whiskey is the proper tripple distilled whiskey. Conor went numb, had nothing to say about it, he took that defeat as a man, cause he knows his own whiskey has nothing on Jameson.
Also We the FANS, would love this fight and wouldn't mind that Conor is given another, 3rd gift title shot.
Dana would also love this fight, cause he can milk Conor in yet another HUGE title fight, cause technically Conor never lost the 145 belt in a fight, he can promote it as title unifying and Conor can have his 2 belts on his shoulder on the promotion tour. This is another 1.5-2M PPV fight for dana and maybe his last too, so he will not miss on the opportunity.

Everybody is winning, LET'S GET IT ON!

Max looks unbeatable at the moment, he annihilated Aldo twice without breaking sweat and Aldo is still destroying the up and comers leaving no new contenders on the table, he now plans to destroy Alexander The Great Volkanoski and I believe he will do it. Max also annihilated Ortega, so he pretty much has no one to fight.
Conor is in a bad bad spot, getting his ass beat on national TV in front of millions and he has mounted a few losses recently. At 155 he has to fight few scraps and then has to pass through Tony or Lee for the next crack at the title and those two will murk him even worse than Habib did. It seems that 155 is not his home, too many killers there. But he has perfect record at 145, he was never defeated at 145 so Dana can give him another free pass to the belt.
Also, Max would love this fight, he would like to avenge his decision loss to Irish man. He recently trolled Conor by visiting the century old Jameson Whiskey distillery and he said that Jameson Whiskey is the proper tripple distilled whiskey. Conor went numb, had nothing to say about it, he took that defeat as a man, cause he knows his own whiskey has nothing on Jameson.
Also We the FANS, would love this fight and wouldn't mind that Conor is given another, 3rd gift title shot.
Dana would also love this fight, cause he can milk Conor in yet another HUGE title fight, cause technically Conor never lost the 145 belt in a fight, he can promote it as title unifying and Conor can have his 2 belts on his shoulder on the promotion tour. This is another 1.5-2M PPV fight for dana and maybe his last too, so he will not miss on the opportunity.

Would be interesting but I think it's unlikely that Conor fights at 145 again because of the cut plus his age

Now that's a fight I would want to see. No one at 145 would even get screwed over by it, especially now that Moicano lost.

Connie can't make 145 nor would he want to be humiliated by an all grow up Maximilian.

Best deal for him is fight washed up freeze under big lights Cerrone so thats what will happen.

Now that's a fight I would want to see. No one at 145 would even get screwed over by it, especially now that Moicano lost.

Also the only person that would be able to make him fight at 145 again would be Max but I think Max is far better now than he was before and actually has a good chance to beat Conor so he won't risk it. Perhaps if Max eventually goes up to 155 and gets the title we may get to see him against Conor but that won't be anytime soon

This isn't up to Dana it is up to Conor. If he actually wants that fight then all he has to do is ask and he'll get it. Guaranteed. But I very seriously doubt that he will ever make that cut again.

I think that the fight sounds good in theory but it doesn't work in reality. It would be like GSP at 185. If Conor were to win then it is very doubtful that he would actually stay at 145 and defend and then the division is screwed over again. It would be another WME short sighted money grab.

This is Conor McGregor 49E61B3300000578-0-image-a-4_1520363111398.jpg

This is Conor McGregor at 145
andersonvillesurvivor.jpg

Conor would legit die if he got down to that weight again

might as well make a 150 belt for conman...

id be down for a max/conor 2..

What a shit thread! Conor is not pulling 1.5-2 million coming of an embaressing loss going against an unpopular fighter. Khabib and him had real beef (well Khabib did). This would probably go back to the usual Conor 1-1.5 mil buys.

Also Conor has no chance at making 145LB ever again. So this thread is pointless

Conor fanboys pleading and begging for a gifted title shot because they realize he can’t earn it like a boss by fighting contenders.

Colin fanboys know he couldn’t run the gauntlet.

Conor would legit die if he got down to that weight again

Yet Max is the one who needed to pull out out of a fight due to a poor weight cut...at 155

Connie can't make 145 nor would he want to be humiliated by an all grow up Maximilian.

Best deal for him is fight washed up freeze under big lights Cerrone so thats what will happen.
that would've been a cool stage name for Max, Opportunity missed

I have no issue with McGregor getting that fight. He was the last 145 champ. The title was stripped... so he never "lost" it.

Would be good for Max to avenge the loss and beat the former title holder.

I'm sure they would keep it standing and it would be one hell of a war.

Providing Conor can make the cut it could be fight of the year.

Both guys make bank. The fans get a great fight.

If Max wins they could have the trilogy fight... if Conor wins maybe Aldo gets a rematch.

Conor has too many interesting fights that need to happen... let's not wish him into retirement yet.

They won't risk Connor losing back-to-back, which he would against Holloway.

Cerrone makes sense for him (win against a name), Donald (phat retirement payday) and Dana (can market Connor better coming off a win)

Back